This is disturbing...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is disturbing...

Idaho Governer calls for all but 100 of the states gray wolves to be killed.

STORY
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

That is completely crazy and reckless. Who the hell does this guy think he is playing God with these animals? This is a complete political move with no reasonable biological backing.

Hope a few stand up and vote this loser out.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

and all because the wolves are competing with the hunting industry Wow, That is terrible
      2006 Saturn Ion Redline
      2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

wev'e got do many organizations fighting this... that guys a moron~!!!!!!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

What a crock! Why can't they just relocate them. They say the hunting is a multimillion dollar business, there ought to be enough in those millions to relocate them.
          1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

Some eco fool decided to release a bunch of wolves in north Georgia. He said they were native there a long time ago and he took it upon himself to reintroduce them. The problem is a long time ago there were other animals that hunted them. Now there are not. The population has grown way out of control. They are attacking my uncles cows, mutilating and killing them. Are we just supposed to leave them alone and let them continue to grow in numbers? Soon they will not have enough animals to hunt and they will start going after people. Some little girl up there was attacked and mauled by one. If I see one up there it will be shot.
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
              Some eco fool decided to release a bunch of wolves in north Georgia. He said they were native there a long time ago and he took it upon himself to reintroduce them. The problem is a long time ago there were other animals that hunted them. Now there are not. The population has grown way out of control. They are attacking my uncles cows, mutilating and killing them. Are we just supposed to leave them alone and let them continue to grow in numbers? Soon they will not have enough animals to hunt and they will start going after people. Some little girl up there was attacked and mauled by one. If I see one up there it will be shot.
              I see your point, but according to the article they aren't attacking livestock or domestic animals...They are taking a toll on the big-game thats been used for hunting. Now if they were attacking livestock or people then i could see needing to do something.

Of course i didn't read the entire article so if there is something in the to prove me wrong...disregard my statement
              2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
                I see your point, but according to the article they aren't attacking livestock or domestic animals...They are taking a toll on the big-game thats been used for hunting. Now if they were attacking livestock or people then i could see needing to do something.

Of course i didn't read the entire article so if there is something in the to prove me wrong...disregard my statement
                I wasn't comparing what's going on in north Georgia to the article except that it involved wolves.
                2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                  I wasn't comparing what's going on in north Georgia to the article except that it involved wolves.
                  oops, my bad then
                  2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
                    oops, my bad then
                    Hey it's Friday! It's all good!

Comment

Well if you want killings go buy them Firestone Tires.
                      Blazer

Comment

Working...
                      X