Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jeezus... State Trooper shot and killed just down the road.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeezus... State Trooper shot and killed just down the road.

Holy crap this place has gone nuts. On a routine traffic stop, a highway patrol officer was shot and killed. One suspect fled into a huge orange grove, the other sped off in a car. There are hundreds of officers on a massive manhunt, this place is insane right now. Helicopters, wildlife officers, you name it..... they are all out there searching. Dirtbags like these fugitives don't deserve to live. If they find the suspects, I don't expect them to stay alive...... cop killers usually get waxed rather than being arrested.

keep your doors locked and get out the shotgun.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
      keep your doors locked and get out the shotgun.
      .50 Cal. Desert Eagle is my choice for home defense. Don't want to spray anything with stray shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
        .50 Cal. Desert Eagle is my choice for home defense. Don't want to spray anything with stray shot.
        That's a canon not a pistol. .50 cal is what they had mounted on Navy boats. Nice gun!
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

The last time something like that happened we got called from one of our really good friends that some guy was walking toward our house with a shot gun. So we broke out our arsenal as well. My Tec-9, roomies 20 guage and his 22 carbine. Didn't want to take any chance. Also called my then G/F at the time and gave them the heads up and her dad ran ouside with a .375 I think.

Remind me not to get into a gunfight with you ok?

Comment

Heres to hoping those guys get a few extra holes added to their anatomy tonight. Cop killers like that are lower than pond scum. My best friend is a cop. It really makes me really mad and sad to hear stories like that.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Talon04

Remind me not to get into a gunfight with you ok?
              No worries mate, the ammo is dang expensive.

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
              Heres to hoping those guys get a few extra holes added to their anatomy tonight. Cop killers like that are lower than pond scum. My best friend is a cop. It really makes me really mad and sad to hear stories like that.
              They have a couple people taken into custody, but so far law enforcement isn't saying much other than they in custody and being questioned.

Comment

People who shoot at cops during routine traffic stops, usually have something else on there record (warrant) or have drugs, or its a stolen car. Hopefully these guys get what they deserve
                2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

The last cop killer around here, (dog killer too), ended up with many new holes in his useless body. Hope the same happens here.

Comment

They caught the scumbags. One of them had run into the oraange groves, the driver shot the cop and drove off. The car had been abandoned and was later found. A tip led the authorities to the 19 year old scumbag's house here in Sebring where he was taken into custody.

Dirtbags like this should suffer the same fate.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                      Dirtbags like this should suffer the same fate.

100% Agreed. Thank God they caught him. Now the justice system had better do it's job. God be with the officer's family.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Hang the shooter by all means.

Comment

It makes me sick that scum are out there taking pot shots at the people who are out there protecting us.
                          Dave M
                          Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

You should have seen the photo of the little creep. You could tell just from the photo he was a dirtbag.

Here's the story:

During what was supposed to be a routing traffic stop, the officer pulled over a light colored 03 Toyota Camry. The 19 year old driver tells the 21 year old passenger that he was going to shoot the cop before the officer even approached the car. Immediatly the passenger bails out and runs into the orange grove before the officer gets up to the car. The officer calls in that one occupant has fled and calls for backup. As he approaches the car, the driver shoots the officer in the neck and drives off. The officer was alive long enough to call in for backup again. He was taken to the hospital just down the road but didn't survive. The manhunt was on. The occupant that initially ran, turned himself in by early morning and told his story which was in essence verified by the initial officer's radio calls. The dirtbag driver had abandoned his car in another orange grove just down the road from us, local residents who were suspicious of the description provided by the media tipped off the authorities and the dirtbag was arrested at his home in Sebring at 5 AM.

I hope they hand the #$%^#$%^.

Comment

I hope that ass gets the chair
                              2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                              2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Working...
                              X