Today is....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is....

Saturday!! And, good.....nobody noticed it's my birthday Yep, turning my favorite Nextel Cup driver's # (O.K., I'm gonna get bashed here now) Jeff Gordon!! 24!! Woo hoo...24!! What am I gonna do?....Nothing! I will say that time is really flying. Back in high school everything just felt like forever. Now in the real world I just don't know where the time is going.

So who's got my birthday present??!!
    1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Happy Birthday Stangeatr.....sending the birthday punches in the mail later tonight for ya
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by 'STANGETR
      Saturday!! And, good.....nobody noticed it's my birthday Yep, turning my favorite Nextel Cup driver's # (O.K., I'm gonna get bashed here now) Jeff Gordon!! 24!! Woo hoo...24!! What am I gonna do?....Nothing! I will say that time is really flying. Back in high school everything just felt like forever. Now in the real world I just don't know where the time is going.

So who's got my birthday present??!!
      Happy birthday but I wouldn't be bragging about weenie boy. lol
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Happy Birthday.
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

i've got a few cold beers here for ya. somehow I don't think you'll make it down here to drink them so I'll take care of that in your honor.

Have a great one.

Comment

not a nascar person but my wife is.. she's a total Tony Stewart nut... she hates your guy... i hear here bi0chin about him..LOL

happy birthday.... 24........i can remember what i was doing at 24.. wish i was back there for sure.......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
              i've got a few cold beers here for ya. somehow I don't think you'll make it down here to drink them so I'll take care of that in your honor.

Have a great one.
              No, won't be in Florida in the near furture, so drink up for me. Please don't forget to light a B-day candle on one of them and sing to me

Wolfdogs-I can't stand that f@g Tony Stewart....makes me sick. Any driver but him.....well, can't stand Kurt Busch either.
              Well, I'm 24, and could somebody please tell me what I should be doing at 24? I have no idea and have yet to find out Joe, you better have another one for me
              1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Comment

Happy Birthday
                But who would send a present to a Jeff Gordon Fan.
                Joe throw your beer cans at him.
                An watch what you say about the best driver[ Tony Stewart]
                But you are only 24 so what would you know about good drivers an babys.
                Anyway have A good one.
                Blazer 24 20

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
                  Happy Birthday
                  But who would send a present to a Jeff Gordon Fan.
                  Joe throw your beer cans at him.
                  An watch what you say about the best driver[ Tony Stewart]
                  But you are only 24 so what would you know about good drivers an babys.
                  Anyway have A good one.
                  Blazer 24 20
                  Umm, who has more wins and championships?? Huh?...Huh??!!

Comment

Originally posted by 'STANGETR
                    Umm, who has more wins and championships?? Huh?...Huh??!!
                    Dale Earnhart and Richard Petty.
                    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
                    X