Gotta love finding money!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta love finding money!

I'm packing for a business trip to ATL and was digging around in my Laptop bag and found a 20 FTW! Ya baby!

If anyone is going to ATA (Archery) show in Atlanta. Stop by the Bear Archery booth and ask for Adam. (Best looking booth in the place)

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
    Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Kinda like findin that 20 in your coat pocket from last winter, or that 10 in your center console
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

I used to keep an "emergency" 20 stuffed between the pages of my owners manual in glove box. I keep checking to see if maybe I forgot about it but apparently I had an emergency I don't remember...
      My DD
      2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Originally posted by sneitzel
        I used to keep an "emergency" 20 stuffed between the pages of my owners manual in glove box. I keep checking to see if maybe I forgot about it but apparently I had an emergency I don't remember...
        don't have any friends that were looking through your manual when they were bored, when you were in the store do ya?
        2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

Originally posted by Blevyou know
          I'm packing for a business trip to ATL and was digging around in my Laptop bag and found a 20 FTW! Ya baby!
          ok..... I'm not into the messaging lingo and will admit to being out of the loop. What the heck is FTW?

Comment

FTW means for teh win, slang amoung internet gamers. Commonly used with other slang or 1337 (leet, short for elite) speak terms such as owned (or pwnd, meaning to be beaten badly) and newbie (new player, someone who sucks bad.).

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
              ok..... I'm not into the messaging lingo and will admit to being out of the loop. What the heck is FTW?
              ya just do a search for leet or l33t or 1337...You'll Find all sorts of intersting stuff...or y()ull F1nd 4ll s()r7s 0f 1nt3rs71ng s7uff...
              Greg W. in West Michigan
              1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
              1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
              1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
              1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
              1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
              <Motor out

Comment

Thanks for the tips guys, but I'll pass. Years ago, we were judged on the accuracy of spelling and communication. I can't even begin imagine all the slang that has crept into society via the younger generation. If it takes a magic decoder ring in order to read it, I'm not going to bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                  Thanks for the tips guys, but I'll pass. Years ago, we were judged on the accuracy of spelling and communication. I can't even begin imagine all the slang that has crept into society via the younger generation. If it takes a magic decoder ring in order to read it, I'm not going to bother.
                  I'm with ya, Joe. I'm only 33, but sometimes I feel like I'm 80. I didn't know what FTW meant either. I went to Google it, but lost interest before the page loaded (and I'm on a T3 line).
                  SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                  SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                  17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                  Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
                    I'm with ya, Joe. I'm only 33, but sometimes I feel like I'm 80. I didn't know what FTW meant either. I went to Google it, but lost interest before the page loaded (and I'm on a T3 line).
                    Please don't feel bad. Something must be wrong w/ me because I am 24 and didn't know it either. Guess I don't get "out" enough anymore
                    1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Originally posted by 'STANGETR
                      Please don't feel bad. Something must be wrong w/ me because I am 24 and didn't know it either. Guess I don't get "out" enough anymore
                      haha.....

I don't think that's the issue. Imagine for a moment if we all started speaking in those abbreviations. These things are a result of keyboard induced shortcuts. Too bad all those damned research papers had to be typed in longhand.

Comment

I think the result of you not knowing it would because you get out too much lol, since its mostly gaming terms
                        2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

I have a friend who has FTW tatooed on the inside of his bottom lip.

In his case it doesn't mean For The Win, bit instead means F@#$ The World.
                          My DD
                          2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Originally posted by sneitzel
                            I have a friend who has FTW tatooed on the inside of his bottom lip.

In his case it doesn't mean For The Win, bit instead means F@#$ The World.
                            Nice. Attractive. Can't be a better place for it either, so nobody can see it !!
                            1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Didn't catch FTW going "out". Found it hangin on these damn car forums. Guess i SHOULD go "out" more.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
                              Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X