What? Snow?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What? Snow?

I'd almost got used to the idea of having nice weather all year round. Looks like it finally dawned on mother nature that she's been ignoring 'ol Virginia.
    Attached Files
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Lucky you! We're only getting rain here in Charlotte, I'll tell ya that I am ready for some snow here Having lived in upstate NY all my life, I've seen my fair share, but it's nice to be reminded of what winter is all about every once in awhile here in the south.

I shall do my snow dance tonight.
    1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Looks like you might've mixed up your snow dance with your rain dance.

Not too much here yet, but it's still coming.
      Attached Files
      Joe K.
      '11 BMW 328i
      '10 Matrix S AWD
      Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Ohhhh nearly got in a bad accident on the way home I was able to keep it under control....VERY LUCKY. We have 3 inches of snow in Pittsburgh and before that snow, it was freeing rain. A very dangerous combo.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Ha ha ha ha, We got snow in Malibu California. I dont know what the heck is going in Cali. Its colder than all hell.
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

You all can have the cold. I was hoping we'd get the California weather for a change.

Well, I was able to get up the hill in the background of the pic this morning. I threw a few bags of old newspapers I was saving into the back for some weight. It was all frozen slush. Amazingly the low trac light never came on. After that it was a relatively easy drive.
            Joe K.
            '11 BMW 328i
            '10 Matrix S AWD

Comment

This was about last week. This is Nuts. It was in the 20's that morning. Whats going on California. Damn

Eddie
              2000 M6 Trans Am
              Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
                This was about last week. This is Nuts. It was in the 20's that morning. Whats going on California. Damn
                El Nino. It's weakening, but still around. Connecticut had a 72 degree day a couple weeks ago. Just look out next year (at least us east coasters). La Nina always follows El Nino. That means we'll get dumped on.
                SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                X