I got madd lucky!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got madd lucky!

I don't go to church. My girlfriend wanted me to go this past Sunday, so I went with her. I usually never go, but I did this time for some reason that I can't even explain.

I installed this a couple months ago..

As we're leaving, my girlfriends brother in law comes up and says "Cars got robbed, Chris got his ignition ripped out, I counted 5 cars so far with smashed windows."

I laughed and told him "Good one man, that's funny."

He looked at me dead serious and told me to go check my car, he wasn't kidding.

I was parked in the back of the church parking lot, with the monitor out. There was a white f150 in front of my car, but down two spots. So about 15 feet away, with a bashed out window.

My car was fine. How did my car not get robbed?? I mean, they smashed into some cars and didn't take anything. A van got it's dvd player ripped off, and a dude with a Jeep got all his cd's stolen, and his ignition ripped off.

Thank god I guess!

Do thieves really have no boundaries? Scum of the earth. In a church parking lot?
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

God is telling you to go to church more often

That has been big here in Charlotte.....theives are going to church's during services and breaking into cars. They figure nobody will see them because everyone is in the church. They were warning everybody to hide valuables, and a lot of times women were leaving their purses in the car because they did not want to take them into church.
    It is really sad, though.
    1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

The kind of people that would smash windows & steal other peoples belongings are not the kind of people who care where they steal from. Lets just hope they get what they deserve.
      No F-Body right now

Comment

Originally posted by 'STANGETR
        God is telling you to go to church more often
        More like telling me to stay away! I won't go back after that. Not until they get some parking lot security or something.
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Folks, it's not confined to church parking lots. Theives use timed events for their easiest marks. They know that the owners will be occupied for a certain length of time. This happens frequently at sporting events, church services, schools, etc. Just be grateful you dodged the bullet this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark B
            Lets just hope they get what they deserve.
            Nobody may have saw them, but someone *above* was watching.....and guaranteed they will get what they deserve.
            This morning there was a police chase down here, cops were chasing 3 people in one vehicle after they were seen robbing an electronics store. They eventually crashed, and one of them in the back seat died. Some people just don't care what they do, but this fella got his ultimate punishment.
            1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Originally posted by 'STANGETR
              Nobody may have saw them, but someone *above* was watching.....and guaranteed they will get what they deserve.
              This morning there was a police chase down here, cops were chasing 3 people in one vehicle after they were seen robbing an electronics store. They eventually crashed, and one of them in the back seat died. Some people just don't care what they do, but this fella got his ultimate punishment.
              Imagine that, you go out like that, right after breaking one of the ten commandments and in the act of endangering hundreds of people...then you get to stand in front of your maker and be judged. Not exactly how I want to start my afterlife. People like that will definitely get what they deserve, one day or another.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

thats horrible...church parking lot....i always forget to take out my cd deck ..theres really nothing in my car that anyone would want unless it was a chick or someone who wanted my makeup and tanning lotion lol then again i wouldn't wanna replace a broken window either...but it still comes down to the principle that some people just don't have respect for other peoples things and karma will eventually come back around to em someday...

**Red 98 Trans Am--Flowmaster--MTI Clear Lid--Smooth Bellow--B&M Shift Kit**
                **White 98 Dodge Stratus--Daily Driver!**
                **RIP Red Firebird 170k**

Comment

I don’t think that God is telling you to stay away, he is showing you that your girlfriend is probably praying for you every day, and believe me, prayer works - don‘t ask me how - it just does. Your situation is a good and simple example, of how God’s presence can protect you - I have seen it many, many times, in my life and other people’s lives. You better hang on to her, because it appears that her prayers are having a positive effect in your life
                  Ok preaching over

To be added soon-Firebird Graphic

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                    Folks, it's not confined to church parking lots. Theives use timed events for their easiest marks. They know that the owners will be occupied for a certain length of time. This happens frequently at sporting events, church services, schools, etc. Just be grateful you dodged the bullet this time.
                    The newspaper here regularly prints a disclaimer with the obituary section: Familes/friends of the deceased should have a house sitter during the funeral service. The paper prints the day and time of the service, so anyone will know what time the houses of family will be empty. Talk about low.
                    Dave M
                    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Here's another low point in humanity:

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news...0410&qs=1;bp=t
                      Dave M
                      Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Working...
                      X