Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting gasoline profit numbers

http://www.taxfoundation.org/publica...show/1139.html

So the Government makes more profit in taxes on gas at the pump than the actual oil companies?

I read that this year the govt. profited more in 2006 than ever on gasoline, much more than the oil companies. Who should we be pissed at?
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Originally posted by raroZ28
    http://www.taxfoundation.org/publica...show/1139.html

So the Government makes more profit in taxes on gas at the pump than the actual oil companies?

I read that this year the govt. profited more in 2006 than ever on gasoline, much more than the oil companies. Who should we be pissed at?
    You for reminding us how much we pay for gasoline and taxes

We all know the government always has something to do with it. They just have to make money, ya know
    1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Yeah, i'm happy tho. 1.79/gallon around here lately. I can't complain.
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
        Yeah, i'm happy those. 1.79/gallon around here lately. I can't complain.
        2.25 im western PA. been that way for a couple weeks now

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

The burecrats will find a way to fleece you no matter which way you turn.

Comment

I've read that saudia arabia can drill and get to market 1 barrel of oil for 2-3 bucks. Imagine if we could 42 gallons of gas for 3 dollars (i think 1 barrel of oil equals 42 gallons of gas)
            2006 Saturn Ion Redline
            2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Working...
            X