SNOW!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNOW!!!!!

O.K., I know this thread is about worthless w/o pics, but you get the picture. Here in Charlotte we are getting our first snowfall of the year!! We have about 2" already and coming. The only thing is later they're predicting it change to freezing rain, and alot of it, don't need that and all the crap that comes with it. So if anyone is getting this snow too, enjoy!!
    1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Yep....it's white outside here in Fort Mill too. But all of this pales in comparison to what they get up north.
    2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-S
      Yep....it's white outside here in Fort Mill too. But all of this pales in comparison to what they get up north.
      Except for this year. Here in Connecticut, we've had no more than a few 1 inch dustings. I'm sure we'll get at least one noreaster before winter is finished, but it's been tame up until now.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-S
        Yeah, few counties below us in SC have gotten more snow out of this than your neighbors in NC. Strange how the weather plays out! I'm lovin' it though
        1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

I'm sick of the snow. Bring on the warm weather and dry roads.
          LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

It has snowed here everyday for the last two weeks. And not just little stuff. We've had afew 3-5 inchers. 1 inch a day is nothing. Cmon spring!

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Working...
            X