Drunken little argument

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunken little argument

So my friend starts talking about f-bodys because he has a 94 Z and starts talking about ZL1 camaros and IROC Z camaros. Some things he was saying i didnt agree with but i just may not know these suposed facts that he was saying. First he says that there were only 69 ZL1's made and being only in production in i think he said 2002 with there being 10 prototypes in 2001 or 2000. I thought to myself why would they make 10 prototypes of a somewhat production car. I also stated that you can still get a ZL1 camaro because there are still a couple brand new 2002 Z's in GMMG (right?) where these cars are produced. Then he said that the IROC Camaro from 1986-1992 (im not sure if those are the correct years but thats what he was saying) had a different name from year to year, such as, IROC Z, IROC Z28 and a couple other weird ones i have never even heard before. Could somebody please help me out, it was one of those drunken arguments and i bet him 5 dollars on each bet, so if i could get some links to websites of official documentation to show this kid that would be great.

tommy
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

You can get a lot of facts on the GMMG cars at their web site.

http://www.gmmginc.net/
    2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

The original ZL-1 was installed as part of the COPO package, it was an all aluminum 427 cubic inch big block and was the only year by factory production. The "other" GMMG were conversion cars done by a "dealership" who specializes in aftermarket performance.

www.thirdgen.org should answer all your questions on the IROCs and all their designations.

Comment

They stopped making "iroc" camaros in 1990 afterwards they were just called z28.
        2006 Saturn Ion Redline
        2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Working...
        X