coffe coollata bad...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coffe coollata bad...

on my way to work my girl calls me askin for me to bring her a coffee coollatta to her school for her...so being the nice guy I am I decide to do so...first of all I should know better than to put anything over 6inches tall in that so called cup holder...everythin was fine until some lady cut me off...yeah that drink completely covered my center console..
    1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Ohhhhh...I feel for you. What a "sticky" mess it's going to be I get a frappuccino everyday, and bet your bottom dollar I will always hang on to it even in the cupholder...those cupholders don't hold much but a few change!
    1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Probably best to take the console out to clean... That way you dont miss anything.

& I bet she acted like it was no big deal. GRRRR!!!
      No F-Body right now

Comment

I thing I'd worry about being pw'ed, before worrying about my console.

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by RangerBob
          I thing I'd worry about being pw'ed, before worrying about my console.

That depends on what his girl looks like. haha
          No F-Body right now

Comment

Sure, it looks like a cup holder. GM refers to it as a cup holder. And yes, it's about the right size to hold a cup. That thing in your center console however...is not a cup holder.

There's a GM interior designer out there with a very sick sense of humor.
            Joe K.
            '11 BMW 328i
            '10 Matrix S AWD
            Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Makes me glad mine has the passenger side one that pulls out. That one in the center console isn't a cup holder either. I slam anything thats in it with my arm when I shift so yeah I agree. Very sick designer out there somewhere.

Comment

My wife had my Formula one day when I was taking in her 1997 firebird for inspection and she stopped and got a fru-fru coffee and it launched out of the cup holder all over the console. I had to take the console out and clean everything and put it all back together.. It ws a mess. Make sure you get it all because you can't believe how things will stick together..

Good luck..
                2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
                1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
                2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
                2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
                2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

The next time she calls an wants something say they were out of it an take her a 6 pack of Bud in cans. No mess
                  Blazer

Comment

Originally posted by Mark B
                    Probably best to take the console out to clean... That way you dont miss anything.

& I bet she acted like it was no big deal. GRRRR!!!
                    yeh she was like what r u so mad about? and shes laughed when I told her. haha
                    1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Comment

kill her. chics are dime a dozen............

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
                      X