Superbowl Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl Sunday

LETS GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 31-27 BEARS!!!

who u gunning for?
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

I couldnt care less. I actually didnt even know who was playing till yesterday. I will be watching it... But only for the beer & comercials.
    No F-Body right now

Comment

Soup bowl?

I don't eat much soup.

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
      '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
      Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Bears should own today. The Colts should get owned, they are seriously overrated.

Comment

What's the halftime show?
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
            What's the halftime show?
            nevermind.
            http://www.superbowl.com/features/entertainment
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

I think Janet should come back for tonight to go along with "you who"
              1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Originally posted by Talon04
                Bears should own today. The Colts should get owned, they are seriously overrated.
                I think the whole "run out and get your beer, pizza, and wings" is a little overrated. I think that's the real reason everyone looks forward to the Soup Bowl
                1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Originally posted by 'STANGETR
                  I think the whole "run out and get your beer, pizza, and wings" is a little overrated. I think that's the real reason everyone looks forward to the Soup Bowl
                  I know thats why I look foward to it.
                  No F-Body right now

Comment

Go Bucs.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                      Go Bucs.
                      I Wish!
                      Dan95ta
                      Blue-Green Chameleon, Auto, 3.23, SLP CAI, BMR SFC, BMR STB, Rotorpros Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, Bilstein HD Shocks, SLP Loudmouth, Throttle Body Bypass, Zaino

Comment

Working...
                      X