Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yall ready fer da stoopid bowl?

hahahahahaaaa

i get chit from mary all the time.......... i dont watch football. could care less. guess its from being raised in Hawaii. see....it was us surf rats that got the chicks in high school...not the jocks.... we ruled.

mary is a football nut. so ill be online while they do their thing.

i mean, come on........they are way overpaid..... to do what? run out and grab somebodies (_!_).....throw a ball shapped like a dog t#rd..... and run with it.... and get away with murder...........

hooooraaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

mary says "your'e not a man unless you watch football".. guess im a whimp.......... boooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

bwahahahaahha

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

ha

I watch it somewhat but if i do it's for the commercials or because i am with a bunch of buddies and they are watching it.

Other than that I don't find it all that interesting.
    1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

I'm with ya wolfdogs......not much into a bunch of boys in tight pants I'm more a NASCAR chickie-poo.
      1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
        ... i dont watch football. could care less. guess its from being raised in Hawaii. see....it was us surf rats that got the chicks in high school...not the jocks.... we ruled.
        bwahahahaahha
        Yeah..I never understood those guys that wanted to run around and grab other guys, instead of being on the beach with the chicks in bikinis...

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
        '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
        Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Here's a different take from a football fan's perspective....

The Superbowl is the most over-hyped, media saturated event all year. They start the pre-game stuff at Noon, and carry it until 6:00 pm. It's way over-blown.

With that said... If you are a football fan, you look past all that. I didn't watch a second of the pre-game show. When it comes down to it... It's all about the game on the field. That's it.

I can see how casual fans would be sickened by the whole thing. I'm a die-hard Steelers fan and when they played in the Superbowl last year, I was sick of all the media coverage. Still, it came down to the game. When they raised the Lombardi trophy, it was a great feeling. This is a team I follow all year long. Even in the off-season. When you watch every game, it makes it so satisfying to see your team win it all.

Obviously, the Steelers were doing the same thing I was for this year's game... Watching it from home. But I'm a football fan. i can enjoy the game for what it is... A game. All that other stuff that goes with the Superbowl is just fluff.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
            Here's a different take from a football fan's perspective....

The Superbowl is the most over-hyped, media saturated event all year. They start the pre-game stuff at Noon, and carry it until 6:00 pm. It's way over-blown.

With that said... If you are a football fan, you look past all that. I didn't watch a second of the pre-game show. When it comes down to it... It's all about the game on the field. That's it.

I can see how casual fans would be sickened by the whole thing. I'm a die-hard Steelers fan and when they played in the Superbowl last year, I was sick of all the media coverage. Still, it came down to the game. When they raised the Lombardi trophy, it was a great feeling. This is a team I follow all year long. Even in the off-season. When you watch every game, it makes it so satisfying to see your team win it all.

Obviously, the Steelers were doing the same thing I was for this year's game... Watching it from home. But I'm a football fan. i can enjoy the game for what it is... A game. All that other stuff that goes with the Superbowl is just fluff.
            I couldn't agree more....except I'm an eagles fan........and when the other team lifts the trophy its agonizing.
            2006 Saturn Ion Redline
            2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Working...
            X