Best SuperBowl commercials?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best SuperBowl commercials?

What did you guys think the best super bowl commercials were?

I liked GM's spot with the suicidal robot, the blockbuster commercial with the mouse, coke had some good ones.

Anybody else?
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

The one where everyone was slapping each other as a greeting was pretty funny.

The Snickers commercial where the two mechanics were eating it, as disturbing as it was, had me laughing.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I actually liked the K-Fed "life comes at you fast" comercial
      2006 Saturn Ion Redline
      2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

I really liked the GM robot commercial. I think the rock and the face slapping ones will get the most "water cooler" talk, but the robot one seemed to be the most thought out commercial I saw on there.
        "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Overall i was dissapointed. But the robot one was good... and sierra Mist had some weird/funny ones (beard comb over). The snickers one had me rolling. "Now do something manly!"

Nothing from Budweiser this year, just Bud light... And Coke had nothing new.

What about the half time show? Im not a big Prince fan, and i liked Prince singing other people songs even less.
          99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

I liked the slap-tastic commercial. It must be my low brow sense of humor.

FWIW, I think the GM robot commercial was good up until it threw itself off the bridge. Now that was just depressing. Not the kind of mood that makes me want to buy a car.
            Joe K.
            '11 BMW 328i
            '10 Matrix S AWD
            Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

I didn't catch the Snickers one or the slapping one. The one that I thought was pretty funny was the Bud Light commercial with the axe and the chainsaw........"But he's got an axe"........"But he's got Bud Light"
              '95 T/A Conv., Green, Tan Top
              '00 T/A Silver
              '86 Chevy RCSB 4WD (LS1 to go in)

Comment

Check out this site for all the commercials.
                http://www.break.com/superbowl2007/superbowl2007.html

I liked the slapping one and for some reason the office jungle ones were funny. all in all a bunch of good ones tho.
                Greg W. in West Michigan
                1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                <Motor out

Comment

The blockbuster one with the mouse was my favorite along with the one where the guy threw the rock! Those both had me laughing pretty hard.
                  -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

I just heard on the news, thanks to "activists" that the Snickers commercial has been yanked off the air for good because "it portrays homophobia"
                    94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Originally posted by Craig 94 TA GT
                      I just heard on the news, thanks to "activists" that the Snickers commercial has been yanked off the air for good because "it portrays homophobia"
                      I saw that as well. Thumbs down to Snickers for folding under the pressure from an "offended group".
                      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                      X