How do i get pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i get pics

i cant figure out how to get a picture into my profile...if anyone could tell that would be awesome

The photo has to be on an Internet server. You paste the http://.... address between the [img]...... [/ img] tags (delete the space I put between the "/" and the "img")
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

thanx i'll look into it

Comment

Originally posted by 86FireBird
        i cant figure out how to get a picture into my profile...
        hmm...you can't put a photo in your profile. You can put a photo in your signature.

Looks like you tried to put a photo in the "custom user title", that field is text only. You need to go to "edit signature", and add your photo there. (just don't make it too big)

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
        '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
        Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Working...
        X