Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want suggestions on next car..

New car for my wife

Safety, dealer support, performance, fuel economy in that order. Less than 35k. 5 seater.

So far (on the internet) I like the Saab 9-3 Aero

Dealer support is important since I am still over here

I am open to suggestions.

Bob

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Your search is exactly what I was looking for to replace my T/A.

I ended up with the Acura TL. The Saab was on my list, as was the Audi A4. I just loved the safety features, including airbags everywhere. The dealers have been great. I know they get high marks all the time.

The performance of this thing is very impressive. 270hp out of a 3.2L six. It's very torquey as well. As far as economy, I'm getting around 24 split evenly between highway and city.

All in all, I will almost definitely buy another Acura based on my ownership experience thus far. I bought this car used with 20K on the clock for just under $25K. The dealers treat me as if I bought it brand new.

Anyway, that's my two cents. The Saab impressed me as well, but I just found the interior a bit lacking for my tastes.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

http://philanet.com/~zcar/06saab4.html

now they are a used car dealer, but i've found them to be very nice. And somehow they have a NEW saab. Located in DE, so i'm not sure if thats close to your wife or not. But the color is sweet and its like 4,000 miles for i think $35,000.
      2006 Saturn Ion Redline
      2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Saturn Aura Review

What do you think? My wallet likes it and it has the same platform as the Saab 93

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by RangerBob
          Saturn Aura Review

What do you think? My wallet likes it and it has the same platform as the Saab 93
          I love the Aura. Nice looking car, and drives real nice as well. We test drove one a couple months ago. If we had two kids compared to three, we probably would have bought it.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
          X