funny/silly cars you ve seen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny/silly cars you ve seen

i ll start with a nice london tuning example, and it is one of many (i might have posted this before , but every time i look at these pictures, they make me laugh and make me sad at the same time. i see a lot of morons on this planet, walking around like regular people )

93 t/a A4 3.23s
    95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
    99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
    99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
    97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
    93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
    00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

I don't have a pic but there is a 4th Gen T/A running around KC with a hole in the panel just behind the door where the exhaust has been routed out the side of the car. Yes, you heard me correctly.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
      I don't have a pic but there is a 4th Gen T/A running around KC with a hole in the panel just behind the door where the exhaust has been routed out the side of the car. Yes, you heard me correctly.
      I've actually seen that done on 3-4 cars around the internet. One had a warning near the pipe saying "caution, hot exhaust"

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

My funny

Here is my favorite.

Comment

ya know whats funny is that daves isnt that far off from what actually is out there

heres one of my favorites

Comment

I guess more is better too.

2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

fresh from east pak.., erm, london, pakistani style supersport modifcations
              93 t/a A4 3.23s
              95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
              99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
              99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
              97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
              93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
              00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

its not just ricers, its mustang guys 2!
                Attached Files
                2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Wow those things look like a nightmare I once had about rice cars trying to end the world as we know it. Looks like its coming true.

Comment

This (below) is what I get to see out in front of my apartment building every day, and I also get to hear his car alarm going off all of the time and his and his “woman’s” car “chirp chirping” excessively while they are home. How many times do people have to chirp their cars before they get enough of it?

Anybody think this looks good? I don’t
                    Sorry for venting so much

To be added soon-Firebird Graphic

Comment

What the heck is wrong with people? Don't they have any sense of taste at all? Or at least self respect and dignity. I wouldn't be caught dead riding in one of those cars, let alone driving it. Ugh.
                      Dave M
                      Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Mabey he just REALLY likes coke
                        Did you leave you hood open next to that? The driver of the coke car might walk by and try to "fix" something

I think this is accually Illegal because I don't see how you could see out your back window with that "wing" on the back
                        1990 Eagle talon TSI- daily driver

78' firebird formula -350/350- stock...now dead

Comment

Originally posted by 78formula78
                          Mabey he just REALLY likes coke
                          Did you leave you hood open next to that? The driver of the coke car might walk by and try to "fix" something
                          I think he's ON coke
                          Dave M
                          Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

'Mabey he just REALLY likes coke"

"I think he's ON coke"

Makes you wonder doesn't it?

To be added soon-Firebird Graphic

Comment

OH NOOO...That poor B-body...
                              My son got a die cast version of that for Christmas... I took off the wheels and transplanted four wheeler(another toy) wheels to make it look like an off roader...
                              Greg W. in West Michigan
                              1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                              1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                              1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                              1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                              1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                              <Motor out

Comment

Working...
                              X