Best Camaro seen ever in a movie!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Camaro seen ever in a movie!!!

Moderator messed up your post while trying to reply to it. Sorry! He was saying that "The Marine" had the best Camaro scene ever. And the girl in the movie is really hot.
    1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

I'll have to check it out, I wanted to see that movie anyway. Best camaro I've seen in a movie was an arctic white LT1 4th gen white camaro with jean claude van damme! It was in a high speed scene with a semi truck. It was awesome, I don't know what movie it was though.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

The Camaro in the Marine is the only part that makes the movie worth watching. The beginning was okay but it went downhill after the Camaro Chase scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Talon04
        The Camaro in the Marine is the only part that makes the movie worth watching. The beginning was okay but it went downhill after the Camaro Chase scene.
        Agreed I thought the movie was sucky. I bought the movie and definately regret it. Bad acting. Stupid plot. Pretty boring all together. I definately suggest renting not buying. the camaro scene was pretty sweet though. Extremely fictional.....but cool.
        '95 T/A Conv., Green, Tan Top
        '00 T/A Silver
        '86 Chevy RCSB 4WD (LS1 to go in)

Comment

I don't think it is the best, but the ones that come to mind are

1967 Camaro in "Better Off Dead"

1969 Camaro pace car in "Charlies Angels"
          LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

I'm liking the one in the previews for the transformers movie myself. I mean the 5th gen, not the beat up '74 Camaro.
            Joe K.
            '11 BMW 328i
            '10 Matrix S AWD
            Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

The girls name is Kelly Carlson. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1023018/
              Dave M
              Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

The IROC-Z in Black Dog
                1989 Camaro IROC-Z 5.0 TPI Auto (Away For Winter)
                -Flowmaster With 3 Inch SS Tips
                1989 Plymouth Reliant 2.5 TBI Auto
                -65,000 Original KM And No Rust Beater

Comment

found it!
                  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367478/...ay-E21971-10-2

it only shows it a few times. It's an awesome scene for being a van damme movie. Pretty lengthy too!
                  97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

I may have to check that out.

However, the last time someone suggested a "car" movie to me, I went out and bought "Two Lane Blacktop" Worst $9 I ever spent. haha
                    No F-Body right now

Comment

Originally posted by Mark B
                      I may have to check that out.

However, the last time someone suggested a "car" movie to me, I went out and bought "Two Lane Blacktop" Worst $9 I ever spent. haha
                      I agree. That movie has no climax. Matter of fact, it has no purpose.

I have the collector version that came in a metal tin and has a key chain. LOL
                      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

There was a nice red IROC convertible in the Stephen King movie "It". The car wasn't really featured, but it looked good.

Comment

Originally posted by ExtinctBird
                          There was a nice red IROC convertible in the Stephen King movie "It". The car wasn't really featured, but it looked good.
                          It might be coincidence, but there was also one in the TV series The Stand.
                          Joe K.
                          '11 BMW 328i
                          '10 Matrix S AWD
                          Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Working...
                          X