So, what's up with this??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, what's up with this??

My husband went to church yesterday, and the preacher passed a message along that several churches in their vicinity had been visited by some strange people. The story: Within the past couple weeks, while in the middle of worship service, anywhere from 2-4 men of middle eastern descent are going into the churches, they start rambling something in Arabic, out loud, and then proceed to leave the church telling people in English now not to follow them out of the Church. It apparently has been different people every time, the cops have been on this but can't seem to find any leads (I really wonder if the cops are taking this lightly or not because of terrorist issues). I just can't figure out if this sh*t is real or someone's hoax. But it ain't cool! Need to carry the gun with me to church now
    1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

weird. Any news stories on this ?
    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

Comment

They are probably just cursing you out in Arabic or telling you all that you are going to hell for practicing the wrong religion. I hope.

If they were planning something, I doubt they would make such a big scene.
      No F-Body right now

Comment

Working...
      X