Mustang owners have a sense of humor!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustang owners have a sense of humor!

I was searching the web for stock LS1 1/4 mile times and ran across this in a mustang forum. I thought it was pretty funny. Topic of the thread is: Can a stock LS1 pull off a 12 sec quarter mile.

It depends on what the LS1 is racing. The LS1, as well all know is invincible, so if the mustang racing the LS1 runs a 13.5, the LS1 will only pull a 13.4. However, if the mustang manages a 13 flat, the LS1 will pull off a 12.9-12.99. So...under the right conditions, yes, the stock LS1 can run 12's. I heard LS1's don't even require mods, they just telepathically suck the power from the other car, and that's why they LS1 always wins. Chuck Norris did design it after all.
    1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

They must think that because they always get beat.
    No F-Body right now

Comment

Chuck Norris

If Chuck Norris designed the LS1, did Bruce Lee design the BB Chev??

Comment

lol, that is pretty funny. The LS1 is a masterpiece. Ford doesn't make a V8 that compares. Those mustang guys are a joke. It's one thing to have your favorite and be loyal to it, but at least realize the difference and accept it.
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Vince
          If Chuck Norris designed the LS1, did Bruce Lee design the BB Chev??
          You must have missed the Chuck Norris craze. A few months back people went nuts making up facts about Chuck Norris. Some were great.
          For example-
          If you can see Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris, you may be moments away from death.
          Chuck Norris can shoot down a plane by pointing his finger at it and saying "bang".
          The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.
          (My favorite)- Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King...and got one.
          Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
          SOLD- Kinda miss it
          94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
          SOLD- Good riddance!
          2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

At least they're being honest and acknowledging the fact that their Musturds suck against LS1's
            1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Originally posted by 'STANGETR
              At least they're being honest and acknowledging the fact that their Musturds suck against LS1's
              Yeah it was cool, the whole board aknowledged the fact that the LSX motors were superior, this guy just had a funny way of saying it.
              1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

Working...
              X