Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to clean stained concrete?

Hey guys,
    I spilled some ATF on a concrete garage floor. Anyone know how to get the stain out? Are there any good products out there?
    No F-Body right now

THere are hundreds of products out there. We had some oil stains that were like 15 years old, so we got Straight Acid and 2500 psi Washer. Im should with some Concrete cleaner, some scrubbing and water you should be ok.
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

could use a lil brake cleaner or gas on a rag then use some industrial strength floor cleaner(i forget what we use at my job)
      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

I would like something that is waterless & wont be to obvious that I am doing it. The spill is in a storage unit that I am renting & I wasnt exactly susposed to be working on my car there to begin with. haha
        No F-Body right now

Comment

For oil based stains, use some dry laundry detergent. It absorbs the oil and diminishes the stain. Then, use some acid based cleaner (citrus based works well) and pressure wash the residue. If that doesn't work, try the dry detergent again, and repeat. I used this method to clean my garage floor priot to epoxy sealing.
          Al 96 Ram Air T/A
          Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Working...
          X