• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Earth is flat...

and these tools...I mean people are here to prove it-

*EDIT* The first link I posted is apparently dead. This should work though-

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum...d1ea&board=1.0

It's a good thing that ice wall is there to keep all of our water from falling off of the Earth
    Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
    SOLD- Kinda miss it
    94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
    SOLD- Good riddance!
    2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

All I can say is....WOW! So I'm going to go find this Ice wall now, yall take care now. And if the goverment gets me please tell other's so they know the truth.

I really am completly stuned....
    1990 Eagle talon TSI- daily driver

78' firebird formula -350/350- stock...now dead

Comment

It's funny to know that there are some people out there who won't believe certain things, no matter how convincing the proof. And I thought that nobody believed the Earth was flat since what, 1500 A.D.?

I've got a good idea. If the Earth is flat, we should just bore a hole through it to the other side and stuff all our trash right through the hole, so it would be gone forever. That would be cool, all the trash would just come flying out of the other side of flat Earth and be gone forever, no more landfills. This would be a great way to get rid of nuclear waste.

I wonder if any of these flat Earth believers have stood on the shores of an ocean, flew in an airplane, or climbed a tall mountain, and saw the slight curvature of the Earth in the horizon?

Good grief.

Jeff

Comment

God I hope this is a joke.
        No F-Body right now

Comment

it is! when i was surfing in Brazil....we were upside down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

wait.. so you guys are saying the earth isn't flat? I thought that's why we had to quit sailing and invented planes, so we didn't sail off into space.
            97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by 78formula78
              All I can say is....WOW! So I'm going to go find this Ice wall now, yall take care now. And if the goverment gets me please tell other's so they know the truth.

I really am completly stuned....
              NOO! They might catch you and turn you into a guard for the wall! A giant ice wall... lmao!!! Global warming is going to melt the giant ice wall and all of our water will fall off the edge of the Earth. Oh noes!

And these explainations... well, they've made a believer out of me

"Q: "Why do the all the world Governments say the Earth is round?"

A: It's a conspiracy

Q: "What about NASA? Don't they have photos to prove that the Earth is round?"

A: NASA is part of the conspiracy too. The photos are faked.

Q: "Why has no-one taken a photo of the Earth that proves it is flat?"

A: The government prevents people from getting close enough to the Ice Wall to take a picture.

Q: "How did NASA create these images with the computer technology available at the time?"

A: Since NASA did not send rockets into space, they instead spent the money on developing advanced computers and imaging software instead"

My favorite is, Q: "Why do you guys believe the Earth is flat?" A: "Well, it looks that way up close". As we all know, everything is always as it appears to be.

Q: "How are the world governments organized enough to carry out this conspiracy?"

A: They only appear to be disorganized to make the conspiracy seem implausible.

The war in Iraq? Completely fake. Nuclear threats from North Korea? Conspiracy. The Cold War, Vietnam, everything is a hoax to hide the mighty ice wall

Eratosthenes, eat your heart out. Math and science have nothing on these guys. These people also believe that there isn't a real "solar system" and that gravity doesn't exist. According to them, the stars (including our sun) and the planets accelerate upward fast enough to produce the same effect as gravity.
              Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
              SOLD- Kinda miss it
              94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
              SOLD- Good riddance!
              2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

These are the same people who believe we never landed on the moon. I hear that's flat, too.
                SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

How do these people not fall down more often? I wonder what kind of jobs they have...let me guess, unemployed and thinking how everyone is out to "trick" them for absolutely no reason
                  94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

So I was bored at work and took some time to read through this forum. For all of these years I have been in the dark with the Gieco cavemen, did you guys now that the sun orbits around the earth?
                    1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

What MORONS.
                      You can actually see the curve of the earth if you stand on a beach and look at the ocean. How do they explain that?? Its flat but warped!
                      I do however have a bridge across the ice wall I would like to sell to those guys. Whats thier number??

Comment

There was a guy here at work who actually believed the earth was flat. He was a very religious person, bordering on extremism, and it was part of his religious beliefs. If I remember correctly, he also thought we were the center of the universe. And this was not a stupid person, we was very intelligent and very well-read, just believed the earth was flat.

Every time I brought up experiments done 500 years ago that proved the earth was round, he brushed them off.
                        Dave M
                        Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

You want another scary site... check out www.peakoil.com Check out their message boards. There are some characters on there. Roker In Kensington should get a kick out of that site.
                          Dave M
                          Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

In order for a flat Earth to have a virtually constant gravitational field across the entire surface would be for it to be infinitely large.

I'd like to see how they would dispute elementary calculus

Although if they can dispute all the other evidence, that would be no problem for them.
                            Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

perhaps "their world" is a little smaller than ours.

Comment

Working...
                              X