don't mess with old folks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't mess with old folks!

This is awsome. I was bored at work today so I spent alot of time reading the news.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americ...dex.html?eref=
    1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

That's awesome. Always good to hear stories where the victims came out on the winning side of confrontations like that. Reminds me of a story a police officer buddy of mine told me where this old guy, in his seventies or so, pulled into his driveway one night and, as he was getting out of his car, a guy approached him with a gun and told him to give him his wallet. Well, apparently the thief wasn't too bright because the old guy told him he had forgotten his wallet in the house and if the guy would give him a minute he would run and get it. The mugger said "ok," and let the guy go into his house. Well, a couple minutes later the old guy comes out the door with a rifle and, seeing this, the mugger opens fire with his pistol but misses even though the old guy just stands his ground, raises the rifle and puts two into the guy's chest, killing him. When the police got there and questioned the guy, they were like...didn't it scare you, having bullets whizzing by you like that? To which he replied, "I was at Normandy beach on D-day, so a little piss-ant shooting at me with that little pea shooter wasn't going to scare me any."
    Definitely don't mess with old guys. Our veterans stay tough well into old age, and ya never know who you're messing with. Just look at 'Ol Ken.

Duckin and Runnin....

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Those are great storys. It reminds me of one I heard about the Gracies. The ones who started the UFC.
      Some crook broke into the elder Gracies house and got caught in the act. The senior Gracie who was well into his 70s offered the crook an option. Call the police or fight him. The crook thought it would be no problem taking on the old guy. He weighs about 130-140.
      After a little while it was the crook ing for the police.
      I understand that the senior Gracie still rolls with some of the students, tapping out some of the black belts and he is deep into his 80s.

Comment

old guys rule................

it amazes me how some young idiots think that many old guys are a push over.......

got a few notches on my belt........LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I read an account today on the 'vette forum of an elderly lady (over 80) who put some dude in his place.

Some idiot was in the express aisle at WalMart with a cart full of stuff, most of which was shotgun shells. When the cashier told him he was in the express line, he loudly told her that he had served in the f*****g military and had earned the m***********g right to be in any line he chose. He went on tell her that when the gov't fell, it would be folks like him that would rise up[ and restore order.

The little old lady openly said "ignorant redneck." When he tried to respond, she told him to shut his stupid mouth, and said how dare you use curse words to that cashier and how dare you defame our military. She added that her husband had served in WW2, and that if he had been there, he'd have knock him down so she could whoop him with her belt.

The original poster said half the store was laughing at him. go, granny, go!!
          Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

Working...
          X