when life gives you lemons..make lemonade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when life gives you lemons..make lemonade

weather forecasters........media..... kill em all...

"maximum accumulation 2"'s......."

we got 5" right now and its climbing.. these were take at about 3"

oh well...the lemonade is flowing around here....LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Ohhh, Keona is sooo pretty right now!! Does she get darker in the winter or is it just your pics? What a pretty girl.......yeah, the snow is nice too, looks cold
    1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

my St. Bernard began wimpering with jealousy at that snow.
      Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

Get the pack outside, make yellow snowballs, with gloves, pick em up, drive to Burger King, and throw them at passing-by Mustangs. Bonus: Get Mary To Assist!

I guarantee that this will brighten any snow

2 inches here in Npt. Doubled our total for the year
        Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
        Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
        pics and info

Comment

We got about 6 to 8.

At 4:30 this morning, I had to run after Shea (my 8 month old Golden). She chased a herd of deer through the woods. Not what I needed.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
            We got about 6 to 8.

At 4:30 this morning, I had to run after Shea (my 8 month old Golden). She chased a herd of deer through the woods. Not what I needed.
            mmmmmm......tasty venison......
            1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Comment

Originally posted by 'STANGETR
              mmmmmm......tasty venison......
              She did her best to catch me some, but she's now quite fast enough yet.

It doesn't stop her from trying.
              SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
              17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
              Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
                She did her best to catch me some, but she's now quite fast enough yet.

It doesn't stop her from trying.
                You never know what your animals might bring you some day. Yesterday I had one of my cats leave me a field mouse on the bedroom floor (They love me soooo much) I heard it's their way of showing their appreciation for you.
                It would be quite a show seeing your Golden drag you home a deer I'd be proud though!

Comment

haha my dogsFoxy(shepard/chow mix), Cruiser(pug), and my dog Rex(Golden) love the snow. let them out this morning they were playing for bout an hour, made me bout 5 minz late to work(didnt matter, no1 showed up till 845!)
                  2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
                  X