X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trolling?

trolling?i asked the question cause the posts kept being erased
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

they dont get erased they get locked and moved, if they do, its for a reason. this board is a family board. we all are family here. and the best bet right now would to take a step back and look at what ur saying/doing. oh one more thing, dont pick on wolfdogs, hes the hulk
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

look, listen, and learn.

LOL, this is about the third time I have seen you ask about your threads being erased, and being told they are locked or moved instead.

can you understand why we think you are 16 instead of 21? (actually I saw you posted "the new guys 16 immature ignorant" in another thread and did not realize it was sarcasm.

I agree with 88bird5spd, step back, look around, chill out, etc. Since this is your first board, we understand it may take awhile for you to acclimate.
      Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

Originally posted by DHolmes
        trolling?i asked the question cause the posts kept being erased
        No. As others have pointed out, you don't keep getting your posts erased. If you continue to whine and accuse the Moderators or Administrators of erasing all your posts, we could arrange that to actually happen.

If you look though the threads that are posted on the forum, you won't find many posts like yours. The majority of the posts in the tech section are asking for specific tech help. You won't find things like "Will my car beat a Honda?" You also won't find posts in the off topic forum with bitching about being disrespected, posts being deleted, etc.... just like what you have been posting. So far we've been giving you a break because in your own words you are new to web forums. My advice is to do alot of reading before you post. It will go a long way toward educating you to the type etiquette required to exist on forums like this. It will also go a long way toward you getting the kind of top quality tech help that this board is known for. Failure to do so will cause most people to simply ignor your banter, it will also cause others to not take you seriously. Basically, it would be a good idea to re-think your whole proceedure. If you don't wish to do so, you are always welcome to visit other boards. No doubt that you'll find a different crowd who will pat you on the back for breaking the laws, will love to exchange all kinds of expletives that we don't allow, will encourage stupid behaviour and in general do very little in the way of actual tech help. Most people on this board are not young, they are an older crowd who grew out of the previously described foolishness. The ball is left in your court. Keep complaining and stirring the pot, your exit will be a mere keystroke away.

This thread requires no more attention or responses.

Comment

knock it off, DHolmes. I've been modding this site since 1997. I've seen a few like you and let em go permanently. Don't wear their shoes and you won't have to walk in them.

The best way to participate in any forum is to join...surf, read...and see what its like before you go keyboarding the h#ll out of it.

nuff said.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
          X