Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG!!!!!! let send some prayers everyone!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!!!!!! let send some prayers everyone!!!

got a text message from Joe........ he got forced off the road in his Ws6...its totaled..... a tree went through it!!!!!!! he's going into surgery at 6pm today...

he's one of the finest f body brohs I know.... Im worried sick about him now. lets pray it all comes out the best possible for him.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

OMG! Poor guy, first all of the hurricanes, now this? Prayers headed his way.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

WHOA

I cant beleive this. Any word on how or what kind of injuries he sustained? I am truly sorry to hear this horrific news.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

please say youre not serious.
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
          please say youre not serious.
          do you think for one min. i would post something like this in jest? come on man.

i texted him to find out the injuries... on reply.

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

Oh my! I will say many prayers for him. Let us know. Was his kid with him? Is someone taking care of him?
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Prayers go out for him...
              No F-Body right now

Comment

that is crazy.

please keep us updated on injuries and everything wolfman

prayer's go out to joe : (
                he has always been a huge help i hope he end's up alright.
                1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

He's got all my prayers! Forget the car... I just hope he's alright!!
                  '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

Oh no... Pass along all our get well wishes....

Keep us posted........
                    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
                    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
                    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
                    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
                    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Hope everything is ok. Cars are replaceable, people are not.

Please keep us posted.
                      My DD
                      2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

My goodness...prayers. Lots of them...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

That is terrible news. I really hope his recovery from his injuries is fast and complete. Joe - Please post and tell us you are going to be ok.
                          Tracy
                          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                          Current Mods:
                          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

My gosh, that is really upsetting news....PLEASE Wolfdogs keep us updated with his condition.It is so awful when things hit so close to "home". I hope everything is alright, and PLEASE tell him the board is thinkin' and praying for him!!!
                            1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

update on his injuries:

good ol Joe...no cell phones in the hospital, right? he's texting me and one hand is lacerated!!!

lacerations to his head
                              lacerations to his hands and left leg. his left leg got pinned by the tree but not broken. tendons in left hand cut...surgery for that...(he said he wont driving a stick for a while the tree missed him by inches..he would have been impaled and killed.....some of the parameds said they dont know how he made it.... God was on his side.

maybe ill hear from him late tonight or tomorrow. after surgery.

Comment

Working...
                              X