Names for your car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Names for your car

I didn't realize it but alot of people name their cars...so i was wondering if anyone here has named their f-body or any other car they own....if so im sure everybody would love to know what it is

i didnt name mine yet but everyones telling me to name it sally because my names harry

Ha ha ha ha. I do right when I get my cars. Its like a child being born. My first car That I ever owned was a 1989 Excel, That was Rosie.

Then I got this 1995 Civic. The Names in the center.
    Then My T/A's name is Hot Betty.
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

My Camaros have always been known as "The Rush". When I was 17 I got "RRRUSH" as my vanity plate on my first Camaro. That plate has been proudly attached to every single Camaro I've ever owned. 6 cars to this day.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Never named any of my cars but my ex's best friend insisted on calling my car "Stripes". How original....
        My DD
        2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Sometimes Firebreath (named after a song), but more often than not, I call it Surtur (head honcho of the fire giants in Norse mythology).
          Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
          SOLD- Kinda miss it
          94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
          SOLD- Good riddance!
          2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

I call my Bravada The Battle Wagon. It's fitting...
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

The Camaro is named "Anna".

Thought I'd give it a retro-ish name after the stang was called Elenor in you know what movie.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

The Firebird is Sheila and my truck was the beast.

Comment

My trans am is named phoenix

Comment

blackbird but wished it has the performance of the LS1 blackbirds
                    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

bird's name was jamie, havent named the stratus yet.
                      2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                      2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
                        bird's name was jamie, havent named the stratus yet.
                        Hey I like that!
                        I may sell the camaro to my younger brother over the summer and plan to pick up a T/A. That might be the name!

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

I usually don't name my cars, but my wife named mine. One day while driving I was telling her how you had to be very "ginger" with the clutch when taking off from a stop on the ice and snow. Well, ever since then my car has been known as Ginger, mainly by my wife. However, I guess that is an improvement over her previous name. When we were still just engaged, my wife called the Camaro The Black B!#(h, because she said I spent more time with the car than I did with her.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by '94 White Devil
                            Hey I like that!
                            I may sell the camaro to my younger brother over the summer and plan to pick up a T/A. That might be the name!
                            Haha, yeah i thought it sounded like the right name for the car
                            2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                            2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

When the wife is in one of her moods she calls it the beast or pos.
                              97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
                              X