Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uk camaro on ebay, the horror

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHEVROLET-CAMA...QQcmdZViewItem

why oh why would anybody do something like that to a camaro?
    93 t/a A4 3.23s
    95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
    99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
    99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
    97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
    93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
    00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

It wouldn't look too bad with the spoiler and stickers taken off...
    Greg W. in West Michigan
    1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
    1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
    1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
    1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
    1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
    <Motor out

Comment

Outside of the wing it looks fine. If you go to the drags around here there are many cars loaded with stickers. The manufacturers pay contingency money if you run thier sticker and win certain events. I don't particularly like them myself as I will not advertise anybodys part I had to buy.

Comment

The spoiler is pretty awful, but aside from that, I've definitely seen worse.

However, I know what you mean. Any crime against an f-body is just that.... A crime.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

(he, he he!!!!!!!.......) Somebody asked if it was a Japanese import
          1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Originally posted by 'STANGETR
            (he, he he!!!!!!!.......) Somebody asked if it was a Japanese import

not really bad, but that cheap wing on top of the facory one just makes me sick
            93 t/a A4 3.23s
            95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
            93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc

Comment

What a tool this guy is. I like how he lists "Catalytic Converter" and "tuning" under exterior options. ????? First I thought it wasn't TOO bad, and then I saw that........ whatever that is... on the back. All it needs is a fart cannon hanging off the back... horrible
              Matt

1998 Firebird 5-speed
              2005 Pontiac Sunfire 4-door 5-speed

Comment

Funny enough i ve seen the car today, i m pretty much sure it s the same car with the stickers, but the wing is gone, so the new owner 'rescued 'it

what were the chances that i would actually see that car haha
                93 t/a A4 3.23s

Comment

i went and had a look at it the other day...its in the front of an american cars servicing garage, for £4999 and he paid £3100 for it...he wants to get $3000 on top of what he paid for it... , well at least i know i ll never take may cars there to get serviced
                  And i was wrong , the wing is still there and it looks even worse in reality than in pictures.

I just hate th peolple thet try and take advantage like that, there is another 'pontiac' garage in london that wanted $1400 for a trans am door , from a crashed car, and everything else is priced in the same fashion, something like' we know the buyer loves these cars, lets just add another zero' ..
                  sorry for the rant...
                  93 t/a A4 3.23s

Comment

Working...
                  X