Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay everyone. Stop being wussys and put the mutt in the sports car!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay everyone. Stop being wussys and put the mutt in the sports car!

I took a trip home and really wanted to take the GOAT. Problem is I have a 5 month old pup that goes everywhere with me. (usually in my DD wrangler). So I did a little research and found this cool item from Petsmart. It's a "hammock" type thing that attaches to all 4 headrests. Completely waterproof and "clawproof". The leather came out flawless after our 500 mile drive. Pretty cool invention!

Here's Bert!!!!

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
    Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

He's cute. Looks like he's going to be Huge. My friend takes her dog in the car but her dog is wild. It has torn up her dash, her side door panels, etc.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Ha cool I'am going to get one for my girl frend. It will make trips much better.
      Blazer

Comment

lemme see...

him:

in here:

I'm thinkin' nope.
        Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

ya know...when I first posted, in my haste to be funny, I missed what a great looking product you found there.

That's a dated pic of da Saint, he weighs about 170 lbs. now and I just don't know if it would work for a dog that big, plus there's the slobber slung in all directions with every head shake.

I could see it being a perfect solution for 99.9+% of dogs though.

great lookin' dog too, btw.
          Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Comment

haha. The Vette and the "product" have no chance with that dog!

Awesome dog!

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
            Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Gaus:

That is the best car alarm in the world. LOL
              LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
                Ha cool I'am going to get one for my girl frend. It will make trips much better.
                Blazer
                Dude, I really don't think your girlfriend will like riding back there. I mean, even if her fingernails are sharp...the front seat should be fine. That thing is pretty cool though.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
                  Dude, I really don't think your girlfriend will like riding back there. I mean, even if her fingernails are sharp...the front seat should be fine. That thing is pretty cool though.
                  zing!

Comment

Im afraid..........Keona would eat it.

ice product though! glad you had a good trip and took your buddy with ya

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Nope... I'm a wussy.
                      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                      X