Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformers camaro...

sweet.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

It does look sweet... BUT those fake brakes look HORRIBLE
    1990 Eagle talon TSI- daily driver

78' firebird formula -350/350- stock...now dead

Comment

i thought they were brake dust covers. don't see why they would use fake brakes.
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

4 out of the 6 are GM... Not too shabby!
        No F-Body right now

Comment

They are just dust covers...The rims and those brakes are all fiberglass covers. But they look decent...
          Greg W. in West Michigan
          1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
          1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
          1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
          1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
          1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
          <Motor out

Comment

That was taken about 5 minutes from where I am sitting right now. When the movie comes out my friend John dailey made the cast as an extra. He is in the a scene with the camaro. From what he was saying there's some fighting going on, stuff is blowing up on the airfield, he come out behind Tyrese say Oh S$^# and runs back in a building to grab his gun. I am now even more stoked to see it after hearing that.
            1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
              i thought they were brake dust covers. don't see why they would use fake brakes.
              After further research (looking back at picture) Your right... BUT I still think they look funny.
              1990 Eagle talon TSI- daily driver

78' firebird formula -350/350- stock...now dead

Comment

For anyone who knows the Transformers the Camaro is the new Bumble Bee.

I am glad that such a popular autobot didn't have to be subjected to the newer beetle but it's kind of odd that bumble bee is a sports car.

***Spoiler***

From what I read bumble bee is actuly an older style Camaro who gets taken out by part by the mustang police car then comes back as the new camaro.
                94 Formula Firebird, 355, heads port and polished, cc503 cam, 30# injectors, PCMforless Tune, B&M 2400 stall, K&N CAI, BBK Sorty Headers, Magnaflow Highflow Cat, Borla Catback exhaust with electronic cutout.

Comment

That's one bad ass looking Mustang, and I'm not a Ford guy...
                  Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
                    That's one bad ass looking Mustang, and I'm not a Ford guy...
                    Bet you wish you could patrol in that thing...
                    Greg W. in West Michigan
                    1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                    1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                    1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                    1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                    1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                    <Motor out

Comment

Give the same paint job to the Camaro, and that would be one mean looking Camaro. Have you seen the SS Camaro in the movie, "The Marine"? That was one mean looking SS as well.
                      1988 5.0 TBI Camaro 700R4 Transmission
                      2000 3.8 SFI Camaro 4L60E Transmission, K&N Air Filter, and Drill/Slotted Rotors all around.

Comment

here some more i picked of the net
                        Attached Files

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
                        2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Working...
                        X