New Rims!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rims!!

I picked these up yesterday for $700 rims& tires. What do you guys think?The only thing missing is the center caps and they are $26 a piece from the dealer. 275/40/18 in the rear and 245/40/17 in the front. I like them and they look way better than the original rims.

1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Looks good at a great price...How could you not like em?
    Greg W. in West Michigan
    1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
    1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
    1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
    1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
    1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
    <Motor out

Comment

that looks awesome and with tires thats' a steal, especially if the tires have a good amount of tread left.

You can get those centercaps really cheap off of ebay.
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
        that looks awesome and with tires thats' a steal, especially if the tires have a good amount of tread left.

You can get those centercaps really cheap off of ebay.
        The tires still have the little nobbie things on them!!!

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

rims

Those look pretty sweet on their. Where did you get them at???

Comment

Looks good.
            LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by metallica_mummert

Those look pretty sweet on their. Where did you get them at???
              Well not to make a racial comment, but most of the population where I live enjoys the 14-20" spoked dayton look. Some yahoo put 20 spoked daytons on his corvette and got rid of these "junk rims" for $700.

Comment

Awesome...
                2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
                1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
                2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
                2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
                2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Originally posted by LS1 TA
                  Well not to make a racial comment, but most of the population where I live enjoys the 14-20" spoked dayton look. Some yahoo put 20 spoked daytons on his corvette and got rid of these "junk rims" for $700.

his lose is your gain.. and a good one at that!
                  1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Comment

Lookin' sweet!
                    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I'm glad to hear you all like them. I was thinking for a while that 18" might be too big, but I think it looks really good. Does anyone know how far off this will throw my speedo off?

Comment

Working...
                      X