Dumb bell at Jegs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb bell at Jegs

The other day somebody was complaining about the dumb bells at Summit. Today I ran into one at Jegs. Called to explain I had a problem with a vacuum gauge I bought from them. It goes up but hangs and does not come down. This moron is trying to tell me there may be vacuum held in the motor. Bull. First of all I tried to explain to Mr. know nothing that I was using this on a race motor and it was for my crankcase evac system. Even if I take the input to the pump off the gauge stays the same so there is no vacuum. He put me on hold and I hang up and call Summit for the playback Tach I was going to order. They were 5 bucks less anyway.

hope i dont get him, i gotta call and get my dizzy module deal sorted out
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

I bought a rear end from Jegs one time. I specifically asked the guy if the shipping was to my door. He said yes and it was $75 for shipping. So I bought it. It was delivered to the trucking company's terminal about 30 miles away. They said it would cost me another $75 to get it shipped on a smaller truck to my house. I said I ordered it with the explicit terms of it being delivered to my door because I didn't have a car because my rear end was broken. The trucking company said it will sit there until I come get it. I called Jegs and they said no they never told me that. So I had to ask my neighbor to drive me up there to get it. I will never buy anything from Jegs again.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

I have dealt with Jegs before and have not had any problems. This guy was just in another world as I tried to explain to him what was going on. This is a little $20 piece of junk gauge that they should have swapped without all the hassle.

Comment

Summit always treated me pretty well. I love the price match thing. Then again I have not had any technical questions so.
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

+1 for Summit's price matching as well
            My DD
            2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Working...
            X