do cars hate me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do cars hate me?

i think my car likes to kick my butt EVERYTIME i try to either a) fix something, b) modify it a little. im getting tired of it. looks like ill be spending this week attemping to drill out two bolts and get it back together so it can run. i was suppose to go to a meet at moghan sun(tuner networks) the 1st but thats looking fuzzy
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

It happens to all of us. As a matter of fact, my 93Z has a blown headgasket and is sidelined. That is why I was driving the T/A which is now DOA.

Comment

wanna trade cars? u take my t/a and ill take the z

the only thing that i fixed and didnt break my butt was the rear. so far its been the problem with my ignition system, open element(almost melted the car to the ground, long story), ypipe(got one for a headers not manifold), front brakes, transmission and now, my a/f gauge and dash lights dont work(digital dash, so it dont matter but it was nice with the red lights at night)
      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Every bolt you turn makes a stronger bond with the car.

Cars can be a real pain sometimes, but they're worth it.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

With the exception of checking the oil I don't think I've ever done anything to my car where I didn't end up bleeding somehow either form a small scratch to busted knuckles etc.

Once they get the taste of blood they crave it.
          My DD
          2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Happens to all of us, and me all the time. One example is....I had an exhaust leak at the driver's side flange for a while, so I purchased headers to get rid of it. During installation, turns out, I ended up with a broken bolt, which increased the leak. So I heli coiled the hole. But the heli coil stripped, and now my leak was worse. My headers were also uneven from the factory, so I had them evened out. Which made two of the welds have holes in them. So I now have aluminum foil covering up the holes. What ended up to be a fix for an exhaust leak, ended up as a $1200+ project along with a worse leak. It is very frustrating.
            94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Working...
            X