radio question...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radio question...

Does anyone have any radio stuff made by Soundstream? How do you like it? Where did you get it?
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

A friend of mine swears by their stuff. Always sounded good to me.

List of dealers in Georgia.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
      A friend of mine swears by their stuff. Always sounded good to me.

List of dealers in Georgia.
      Dang. The first 2 are a couple of hundred miles from me and the 3rd one is a marina that sells boats. I bet they only have the marine stuff.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/ sells them but they don't list the accessories which are needed to play from a USB or SD ram card. Do anyone know anyone else on the internet that sells them?
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

Found this one buried a few pages in when I Googled it.

http://www.audio-n-more.com/Soundstr..._car_audio.htm
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

Comment

Found this one buried a few pages in when I Googled it.

http://www.audio-n-more.com/Soundstr..._car_audio.htm
          Oh man you got me all excited. LOL it looks like they only sell amps and speakers in the Soundstream line. And they say "Great Discount Prices on Full SoundStream Line!"

Comment

The search continues. It's become a mission to find an online dealer now...
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

Comment

The search continues. It's become a mission to find an online dealer now...
              LOL. Thanks for your help. I came up empty. I found a bunch overseas in another language.

Comment

I run a SoundStream Reference 405 in my Z. I bought the amp back in 1995 and have had it in 3 different Camaros over the years.

The old SoundStream stuff is awsome. At some point they reorganized and the products went majorly downhill. I would not buy anything from them anymore. I would highly recommend their old stuff if you can find something you want in good working condition.
                Tracy
                2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                Current Mods:
                SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Check these sites out and see if they have what you're looking for exactly.

http://www.audio-warehouse.com/soundstream.asp

http://www.mainstreet-audio.com/Merc...ory_Code=SSSPK
                  SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                  17K Miles

Comment

Check these sites out and see if they have what you're looking for exactly.

http://www.audio-warehouse.com/soundstream.asp

http://www.mainstreet-audio.com/Merc...ory_Code=SSSPK
                    No radios. Just amps, speakers, and stuff.

I quit. JVC has a new radio that looks good. It says I can plug a hard drive to it. That is what I have been for. http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAu...roductID=17873

Comment

Looks good.

I had a JVC in my truck. It was one of the nicest head units I ever owned. I loved that one and a Kenwood I had.
                      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                      17K Miles

Comment

I have a Kenwood that is vintage ~1994. It has started to have some random malfunctions lately. Last week I hit the volume button and it went blank for about 3 seconds. Then it came back on full volume but the display was blank and the buttons wouldn't work. After about 10 seconds it came back enough that I could turn it down. I have a CD changer but it does not like my BMR springs. I'm ready to trash both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                          I have a Kenwood that is vintage ~1994. It has started to have some random malfunctions lately. Last week I hit the volume button and it went blank for about 3 seconds. Then it came back on full volume but the display was blank and the buttons wouldn't work. After about 10 seconds it came back enough that I could turn it down. I have a CD changer but it does not like my BMR springs. I'm ready to trash both of them.
                          I believe the Kenwood I had was around the same time. Maybe a year or two older. I loved it.

I haven't had an aftermarket head unit in some time other than the Blaupunkt that came with my Bravada. It's a nice unit, but I can't stand the button layout. All the buttons, including volume, are tiny.
                          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                          17K Miles

Comment

Working...
                          X