• Show
Clear All

• UMI is Shaping up. Great! A++

Well about 3 weeks ago I had placed an order for:
    Single Sided Spherical Rod Ends Control arms
    Pan Hard
    Re-Location Brackets
    Short throw shirter

Well there was a bunch of issues with how long it was going to take to get this shipped out. it took about 2 weeks, and Im like that average person that wants it Yesterday. Well after about 10 emails to them and their quick response in talking to Ryan, the owner, they got all myorder out to me quickly. So considering all those little things and hearing about other people over a month, I wrote them a Thank you letter to them.

Well Yesterday I decided to go ahead and get my Sub-frame Connectors. I called and they remembered me. (dont know if thats a good thing) They took down my info and they ended up shipping my order same day. Amazing. Great company. New designed website. Videos of the shop and the people that make the company run. Just felt like sharing with you guys/gals. I highly recommend them! They're products are very high quality.
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

"Syphical" isn't that an STD?

I guess the thing that irritates me about UMI is that it appears that they copied 70% of their parts from Spohn and the other 30% from BMR.
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Everyone does it. There is not to much different ways to make the same product I say. The quality is great, which is what matters in my book. BMR is very expensive. With out a doubt they're products are great, but now they have competition. It was only time before someone came alone.
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Working...
      X