Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Fools

Full Version

I roomed with my best friend since we started going to the same college together 5 years ago. I’ve known him since kindergarden. Since then, I have gotten him with a April Fools joke every year even thought we no longer live near each other. Nothing crazy, I simply fool him for a moment and that’s all.

Examples: Freshman year. He was up in his bunk bed in the dorm room sleeping one morning when I came back from class yelling that are buddy had rolled his SUV in front of everyone in the quad but was okay. He launched himself out of bed grabbing for his shirt and shoes as I started laughin my butt off.

Next year: Ran into the house telling him our land lord had a heart attack and we have to go down to the courthouse to settle some things. He freaked.

Next year: Did the classic fake warrant email. Some website had a very real looking sheet they will email to a friend saying they have a warrant. Again... I got him.

As you can see they are very simply pranks so I can simply say, "got ya". I'm going to see him this weekend and would love to pull another simple "got ya". I need some suggestions.

Ritalin Version

Going to see old friend. Need a very simple April fools prank. SIMPLE is the key.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
    Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

is it bad that I went straight to the ritilin version? haha

nothing like using "fake" spray paint on his car
    make it seem like a gang is out to get him

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

animal...........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Put clear wrap on the toilet bowl. When he lifts the seat up and goes to pee, it will look like the toilet is normal, but it'll splash everywhere
        Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
        SOLD- Kinda miss it
        94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
        SOLD- Good riddance!
        2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrage
          Put clear wrap on the toilet bowl. When he lifts the seat up and goes to pee, it will look like the toilet is normal, but it'll splash everywhere
          haha, not bad.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
          Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

I may put something in their bed. That way I can get both of them. (him and his girl) She's also I really good friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Blevyou know
              I may put something in their bed. That way I can get both of them. (him and his girl) She's also I really good friend.

This thread is worthless without pics of said girl
              Dave M
              Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Ask and you shall receive.

They are the ones on the left side.

They most go down!!! Help me out!

Comment

This is going back seven, eight years...

My buddy and I were hanging out at our other friend's house. He had just gotten married and bought this house a few months earlier. We were leaving his house late. It was like 1:00 in the morning. His wife had already gone up to bed. Knowing she wakes up first, we decided to pull a prank.

We were leaving, we spilled what looked like blood (a mixture of some type my friend made) all over his driveway and part of his lawn. It was harmless to both. Then he proceeded to walk through it wit hsome old boots he had in his car. He made tracks leading to the back door of their house, and smeared this stuff all over their door handle. It looked like a murder happened and their was a struggle at the end.

The next morning, she was leaving and freaked. It has gone down in our group as legend.
                  SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                  SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                  17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                  Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

HA HA HA.The Wrap on the Bowl is a good one. hmm. Do the one with the Mentos in the coke bottle under the cap. Tape under the mouse wheel. Grease on the edge of the desk so when they lean against it, nice grease line. Disconnect the mouse or keyboard. (Me and my female co-work mess around alot. ha ha, our form of flirting) ha ha. then there is just the evil one's like Explosing Floppys (if they use those still). Exploding tennis ball. One thing I would do when I used to work at the Chevy Dealer is, Id put black grease in the inside of the phone handle and just a little on the ear piece. Then grease on my buddies tool box handles. Yeah He would get mad like crazy, but he got me worse. He filled up my tool box all with water..lol It was payback. I got this one block we were soaking in gas for like 2 weeks, Lite it and put it in his box. Can you say, Black everywhere? ha ha ha
                    Eddie
                    2000 M6 Trans Am
                    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

The Greatest one.

Alright here is what u do. Go out and get a new bottle on Shaving gel. It has to be the GEL. Then taking it home and put it in the freezer for at least 2 days. Has to be in the coldest part of the freezer. Then once its frozen sold, either punch a hole on the side or remove the stopper on the bottom and put it in his backpack or desk or somewhere that can be cleaned. Best time to do it is in the morning, then take off. Slowly but surely it will begin to heat up and "FOAM EVERYWHERE!!!" Did that to one of my friends at school. We Put it in the freezer at school them cut it open and put it in his backpack, as he walked and went to lunch, ha ha ha it started going everywhere..lol
                      Eddie
                      2000 M6 Trans Am
                      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Get a large grocery sack made of paper and do the double bag. Take a can of shaving cream and start filling up the grocery sack to about 3/4 full. Grab the top edges of the bag and pull outward to collapse the top into basically a long slit. Slide the end of the bag (the slit) under the door jamb, snug it up to the door and ring the doorbell. As soon as someone comes to the door, jump on the end of the bag. The entire contents (shaving cream) explodes though the slit and into the room on the other side of the door at roughly the speed of sound. There will be shaving cream everywhere. last step: RUN!

Next one is great for use on nasty females. Coat the toilet seat with some brand of liquid heat. There are many brands, try to match the color of the seat as close a possible. The hotter, the better. A white cream usually works well. It won't take long once she sits down for the fireworks to start.

Comment

haha, I love the grocery bag one. I lmao!

So funny!

Comment

you guys are evil!
                            Dave M
                            Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

I personally saw this one, so I know it's true. It was while I was working at a golf course in the maintenance shop.
                              The mechanic took about a 12 foot long piece of speaker wire (stranded). He stripped about 12 inches off from one end, and fanned out the strands. He ran the strands through the back of the drivers seat, between the seat bottom and the seat back (where it folds forward), leaving the strands on the seat, so you could hardly see them. He then ran the wire out the back seat, out the door, under the car, up through the engine bay, and landed the free end of the wire on top of one of the spark plugs, putting the cap back on the plug.
                              When the guy went to leave, he started his car and got the shock of his life! After the engine was running, he couldn't touch anything inside the car that was metal (he was ok as long as he didn't touch metal). This meant the keys, the steering wheel, the door handle...he was trapped! The mechanic finally had to reach inside and shut the car off. That was funny!

***please note: this was done on an older car, with possibly less spark energy...I bear no responsibility if you try this!!!!***
                              '96 Firebird Formula, LT1, stock, automatic

Comment

Working...
                              X