How lazy are some people?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How lazy are some people?

I saw this this morning and couldn't believe my eyes. I had to share. Wow....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3917677/...ramenumber/10/
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

I knew a guy who got a puppy and he would always walk him once per day. Then the puppy got a little older and it was twice per day until finally the dog wasn't happy unless he was walking around the neighborhood. Rain or snow didn't matter...he wasn't happy unless he was out walking. So one day in the middle of winter I see the guy driving his dog, just like that picture. I guess it was his third time out that day and the guy was tired...
    Greg W. in West Michigan
    1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
    1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
    1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
    1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
    1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
    <Motor out

Comment

the caption says the guy was going to the gym but was too lazy to walk his dog? wtf?
      Dave M
      Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

That man should be beat and arressted,that is dangerous for the dog,that dumd@doubleS is going to run over his own dog!I have 2 hyper poodles and have never resorted to that,have them pull you on a bike if your that lazy,
        2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

Working...
        X