Driving Force

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving Force

Very very good show. Whether its full of chit or not. It's a great show. John Force seems like a great guy. Damn good show.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
    Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Oh yeah, he can curse with the best of them. LMAO!!!

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
    Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

I watched a bit of that tonight, it's hilarious.. He was talking about brad pitt and anjolina jolie, and telling his daughter or something how many ways she could die in the race car.

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

John Force is the most intense person you will ever meet. Not much of a sense of humor. He's very focused on anything he does. He's built a hell of an business. But I'll be honest, I just watch it to see his daughters. Great show.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
          But I'll be honest, I just watch it to see his daughters. Great show.
          John ain't that cute, but I'll admit too that his daughters are real purdy
          It's so neat to see them follow in his footsteps, too.
          1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Between drag racing, cute girls and John's attitude... pretty good show.

Comment

Working...
            X