Google Trends: Camaro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Trends: Camaro

This is interesting. Google trends will graph the search frequency of a term and also list the top regions searching for that term as a percentage of total Google searches. I entered Camaro into Google Trends and the two top regions were Bahrain & Kuwait. The U.S. was #3.

http://www.google.com/trends?q=camar...o=all&date=all

U.S. servicemen in those areas must be searching for Camaro like crazy. Either that or it sparked some interest as there are Chevy branded Holdens in those areas.
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Wow, that's really interesting...I guess GM's Camaro impact isn't just in the States. I like it...

Just another year and a half....

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

I wonder if it's middle east citizens that are searching for the cars. I hate to say it, but there's a big market for shipping classic american musclecars out of the country, and they're popular in that area of the globe. Seems like there's some people there with lots of money.

There was a car hauler with 3 classic cars gassing up in my town, one of which was a beautiful 1st gen Camaro convertible. The semi's driver said he makes a living going around the country buying classic cars and shipping them to other countries. I wanted to punch him. That seems anti-American to me for some reason. He and hundreds of others are selling off our American automotive history for a quick buck. Oh well, maybe I'm wierd.

Jeff R.

Comment

Working...
      X