Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of my car hitting 300 MPH!

http://bahrnet.dyndns.org:2980/webshare/DarkImpact1.wmv

Well, 300 scale MPH anyways... It's my 1/10 scale 4WD buggy hitting 30 MPH. I know it does 30 because I've followed it in a car with my brother driving, LOL.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Nothing's coming up bro
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

Took a while to load. 9.6mb file, might want to warn the folks on dialup.

Pretty neat point of view!

Good thing there wasn't a scale cop car around, you ran the stop sign!

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
      '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
      Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Originally posted by bru333
        Took a while to load. 9.6mb file, might want to warn the folks on dialup.

Pretty neat point of view!

Good thing there wasn't a scale cop car around, you ran the stop sign!
        That was a "california stop".
        But, yeah the file is pretty large. I should try and convert it into something smaller.
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

It doesn't matter what scale it is, it's still 30 MPH........
          Richard Harvey Jr.
          '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

OK, I converted it to a .wmv. It's 2.7 mb now.

http://bahrnet.dyndns.org:2980/webshare/DarkImpact1.wmv
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:

Comment

Pretty Cool!
              How'd you do the camera work?

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Originally posted by '94 White Devil
                Pretty Cool!
                How'd you do the camera work?
                My still photo camera is capable of making small movies. I just rubber banded it to the tail spoiler and went for a drive.

Tracy
                2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                Current Mods:

Comment

Nicee, I should hook my camera up to my traxxas nitro 4 tec! Its pretty cool to watch how the suspension is working on that car. What model is that?
                  1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

Comment

Originally posted by blackthunder50
                    Nicee, I should hook my camera up to my traxxas nitro 4 tec! Its pretty cool to watch how the suspension is working on that car. What model is that?
                    The car is a Tamiya Dark Impact. It's modded up with a Team Trinity Komodo Dragon 19 turn modified class motor, 29 tooth pinion gear, aluminum turnbuckles, Aluminum battery door, heatsync kit, aluminum rear hubs and a carbon fiber front suspension brace. The battery is a 7.2v 4200 MaH 6 cell stick pack from Fusion Power. The Electronic Speed Controller is a Futaba MC330CR and the radio is also a Futaba. It's a blast to play around with! It was also fun to assemble it. It comes completely disassembled as a kit.
                    Tracy
                    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                    Current Mods:

Comment

I see that your using a newer batt. with over 4000 mah. How long are the run times for that car?
                      1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

Comment

Cliff Lett who drives for Team Associated hit 90 mph with a 1/10th scale car. This was with and on road electric RC car. I don't know what motor or gears were used to do that but the RPMs must have been incredible.

Comment

Runtimes are really good, well over 1/2 hour. The key to real speed is to go with a brushless motor and speed controller capable of handling brushless. I haven't made that leap yet.
                          Tracy
                          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                          Current Mods:

Comment

Gotta love RC stuff. I've been toying with the idea of an RC Top Fuel dragster. They blast to 60 in less than a couple of seconds so it looks pretty scale.

Comment

Working...
                            X