Air port

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air port

Everone in town is saying that the airport runways will be open too drag this weekend?I think this is BS,has anyone heard of this happening before,there are many car shows held there though and it is a smaller airport?
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Damn, I Think im going up north. I have never once heard anyone doing this.
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

I've heard from at least 10 people thats it's going down
      2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

Comment

Call the airport. Most have a public relations department. Speaking of that I need to call Dobins ARB to check on this years air show.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Well hell Im going to call Atlanta an see if they are going to shut down on weekends for drag racing. All 6 or 8 runways that will be cool.
          Blazer

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
            Well hell Im going to call Atlanta an see if they are going to shut down on weekends for drag racing. All 6 or 8 runways that will be cool.
            Blazer
            ha ha ha like that's gonna happen.

There used to be a small airport over off of Panola Drive and I20 that people used to race on. I guess that was in the 1970s.
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

They use to use one of the air strips out here at holloman AFB for drag racing about 12 years ago. They did it about once or twice a year, they haven't done it recently though.
              1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

I guess the airport racing did go down on Sunday,but I was recovering from a major hangover and woke up at 3

Comment

Working...
                X