Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe K. 99 Zeee!!
    What's the leash for?
    It's not a leash. it's a reign. It's so the owner can hang on when the dog takes off. LOL
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

The amateur radio club in Gwinnett county Georgia http://www.gars.org/ does a fund raiser where they manage the parking of cars at a dog show. I was working the show and after we got through I went inside to look around. There was a dog, not in the show, up close to the snack bar. He looked sort of like an over grown collie. The owner said he weighed 185 pounds. He wasn't all that fat, he was just big. He was a big baby too. My daughter who was about 8 at the time went up and started loving on it after permission of coarse. He loved it. My daughter was like 50 pounds at the time so she was dwarfed by him.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Joe K. 99 Zeee!!
        What's the leash for?
        good question...i wish i was there for the first time a squirrel ran by those 2

Comment

Working...
        X