Here's My Bike (pics)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's My Bike (pics)

I decided to get a couple snaps of my bike today so I thought I would share them. The bike is pretty dirty so try to bear with be, but let me know what you guys think.

'95 T/A Conv., Green, Tan Top
    '00 T/A Silver
    '86 Chevy RCSB 4WD (LS1 to go in)

love it man.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Very nice.
      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Thanks guys. I absolutely love it so far. It's got quite a bit of pep. And it's ALWAY'S a good time to jsut head out and cruise.
        '00 T/A Silver

Comment

CBR's are great bikes. I believe the 600RR is considered one of the better track bikes as well.

Looks great.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

beeeeeeeeeeeeeee careful.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
              beeeeeeeeeeeeeee careful.

Yeah so far I haven't done anything too crazy with it. No wheelie's and such. Well a couple but nothin out of hand, some weren't intentional.

Oh yeah by the way I stopped by that surf shop in Atlantic Beach that you mentioned. It was pretty cool.
              '00 T/A Silver

Comment

I always wanted to get a bike, but I'd probably kill myself in the first 30 mins of owning it...
                Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

nice bike, my father has forbid me from gettin a bike, partly because of what happened to him when he had his bike(he was 16 and going to work when a lady pulled out infront of his bike, launched him over the car and took out a street sign with his back, hes had 4 surgies and is on medication for life cuz of it)

i want either a Harley Sporster or a Dyna Wide glide or a R6/GSXR 750
                  2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Nice bike, even though it is a Honda.

JK

Yeah they are pretty fast and you can get into trouble within no time.

My mother said back in Switzerland, several people on bikes got killed the first nice weekend this spring.

I was lucky when I was riding. Never crashed but had a couple of close ones. Miss owning a bike but then where I live now in Canada, there aren't that many great places to ride a bike like I had in Switzerland.
                    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
                    X