Air Superiority

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Superiority

We had an airshow here on Eglin AFB, FL awhile back. I got these pictures when they had to hanger the jets due to weather. I added some information below if you want to know a little about how awsome the F-22 Raptor is.

The one in the middle is the end all fighter of the future, the average age of an operational f-15 fighter is 30 years old. Does anyone here drive a car that old? The F-22 raptor is the replacement for the F-15, it completely dominates anything in the world that flies. There is an event called red flag hosted at Nellis AFB in Nevada, it's a series of realistic airborn war games. Some NATO allies participate in it and basicly jets fly around and shoot each other down. The USAF always dominates, and more specificly the new F-22 completely dominates everything.

The F-22 has thrust vectoring technology, meaning the dual jet engines are able to move independently from the airframe it's self adding manuverabilty. It can cruise at supersonic speeds without the use of afterburners. By the time other aircraft see the F-22 on their radar, they are dead. The ability of this jet is retarded, and I can't really even fathom it. Rest assured your tax dollars are being spent well on this baby, the USA will continue to dominate the sky for years to come.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/afweapons/l/blf22.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RED_FLAG_exercise

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Oh, and the one on the left is the F-35 Joint strike fighter, and on the right the good old F-117 that could put a bomb on a dinner table from 30,000 feet and you would never know what hit you.

Comment

The F22 has the ability to communicate from plane to plane through a secure data link with a directed beam. That means for the first time they don't have to have radio silence when regressing to a target and they can coordinate an attack through the onboard computer. We make these where I work. I programmed a lot of these parts when I worked in the machine shop.

There are 2 of these on each F22.
      http://www.emsdss.com/airterr/ant_data_link.asp
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Here is a vid from another board, it shows the F-22 doing it's stunt routine. Amazing.......

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=680230

Comment

I've heard alot about this jet from crew chiefs that have had a chance to look at it during either TDY's or at red flag, they have nothing but praise for it. Here is some good info the the radar capability of this figher.

"The AN/APG-77 radar is an active-element, electronically scanned (that is, it does not move)"

"The AN/APG-77 radar antenna is a elliptical, active electronically scanned antenna array of 2000 transmitter/receive modules which provides agility, low radar cross section and wide bandwidth. The radar is able to sweep 120 degrees of airspace instantaneously. In comparison to the F-15 Strike Eagle's APG-70 radar takes 14 seconds to scan that amount of airspace. The APG-77 is capable of performing this feat by electronically forming multiple radar beams to rapidly search the airspace."

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...2-avionics.htm

Evidently, the F-22 automaticly pulls out of flat spins, the computer just tells you to let go of the stick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSOn61nXbjU

Comment

Did you know that UFO's are more classifed than the atomic bomb? Because the first country...the next country that figures out 0 point energy & anti gravity is going to be king of airspace. The F-22, F-15, etc are going to be obsolete technology.

Fighter jets that have to use jet propulsion engines that have to make slow banking turns are not going to be able to perform against UFO's or anti gravity technology that can stop on a dime and turn right at 90 degrees. They're not going to be able maintain themeselves in a military sense against this type of technology. This is why UFO's are more classified than the atomic bomb.
            Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
              Did you know that UFO's are more classifed than the atomic bomb? Because the first country...the next country that figures out 0 point energy & anti gravity is going to be king of airspace. The F-22, F-15, etc are going to be obsolete technology.

Fighter jets that have to use jet propulsion engines that have to make slow banking turns are not going to be able to perform against UFO's or anti gravity technology that can stop on a dime and turn right at 90 degrees. They're not going to be able maintain themeselves in a military sense against this type of technology. This is why UFO's are more classified than the atomic bomb.
              You wearin' an aluminum foil hat?

Comment

Do a Google search for David Sereda
                Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

That thing is unreal! I'm looking forward to seeing the F-22 at the Wings Over Wayne airshow this weekend at Seymour Johnson.

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
                  '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
                  Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

here's the business end. More here

Here's a couple for Norm

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
                    '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
                    Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Haha, I got a laugh out of the 'eye candy'.. a laugh and a semi.

Comment

Working...
                      X