The Doghouse with JV and Elvis?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Doghouse with JV and Elvis?

Who here on the east coast listens to the Doghouse on 92.3 at 9am-noon?

Im a huge fan of them and i dunno if u guys saw the news but they just got suspended for a prank call.

They pranked a chinese resteraunt using a computer voice...it was completeley harmless but it aired a day after the whole Don Imus thing went down.

The newss clips can be seen here www.doghousefans.com

Im curious if theres any fans on this board and whatcha guys think of this cuz it makes me sick!

9-noon is Boortz time. Insensitively training at its best. Hey somebody has to say it. LOL
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Sorry...I'm an Opie and Anthony guy myself.
      Al 96 Ram Air T/A
      Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Originally posted by Al 96 Ram Air T/A
        Sorry...I'm an Opie and Anthony guy myself.
        Same here.

Those guys are the kings of suspensions and firings.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

ya they havent been on the east coast for 2 long so i figured i would get this kinda response

Comment

Working...
          X