again i find out why this is the best board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• again i find out why this is the best board

and not just for f-bodies. i have since gotten my truck and sold my t/a and no1 cares(its a good thing) no has flammed me for gettin a truck more or less a dodge but heres the post i made on another board about my issue with NEDCF.com

wow i just relized that brain and his buddies are way immature. i was a mod but that was taking away, for what i dont kno. i could never change my user title. it was always something immature like " I Love the ****!!!" or since i got the dodge, it was Mopar Mangina". and it was just mine, no1 elses so forget that site. :x
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Just remember, AHoles have opinions just like the rest of us. Value what some say and forget what others say.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Don't sweat it.

I moved from a WS6 into an Acura and I only received positive comments from the great people here.

Other boards? Not so much, although I almost never post anywhere else but here. Mostly for reasons just like that.

BTW - You're a dirty Mopar lover.

J/K
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I think while most people hare are partial to F-bodies they are just motor heads and car nuts at heart. I know I have Mobil 1 pumping through my veins.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

yea i kno i got gas and diesel in mine. i didnt get a chevy because i couldnt find the truck that package with the bigger wheels and exhuast(i forgot what its called). plus chevy trucks dont have much height to them and i planed on off-roading alot so thats why i went with dodge, and i wanted a diesel but couldnt afford a cummings with the 6spd
          2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Agreed...other board are full of people low on the human spectrum. Really. They're so quick to judge and flame...trips me out.

I love this place and the people...this is a 6 year member.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
            Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
            B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
            Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
            Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

That's cuz all the other boards are run by kids..
              Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

what!!!!? you guys dont have f bodies.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll kill you!!! you sk!!!!!!!!!!! may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

The worst I have ever seen is on Streetfire.net. Look at any of the posts after any of the videos and all you see is flames. It frustrates me to the point that I can't read more than a few without fuming. The videos can be pretty cool at times, but don't bother reading the posts.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Working...
                  X