want your opinion on exhaust!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want your opinion on exhaust!

hey guys just wanted to get another vote on my dads 5.3 silverado... we just dropped it off at the shop to have the magnuson radix supercharger installed. we also told the guy we want to do exhaust. i have super 40 flows on my bird but ill be honest, they drone you out after a while... so we decided to go with jba headers and borla cat-back... we still have two days to change the order if we want to, and id like to get your guys opinions on this combo.... thanks again!!!!
    2000 WS.6 RAM AIR... black on black
    current mods.....
    3" custom exhaust from zPERFORMANCE(highflow cats and super40), SLP lid w/ k&n filter and smooth bellows, slp 85mm MAF, and diablo predator II tune, beefed up sway bars and adjustable panhard bar....its my DD

Current restored and sold projects....
    1979 10th anniversary ta
    yamaha r1 (nitrous install)

I personaly think that you can never go wrong with Borla.
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
      I personaly think that you can never go wrong with Borla.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I would have to agree...love my Borla!
        Al 96 Ram Air T/A
        Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

alright that settles it... thanks alot guys, much app.
          2000 WS.6 RAM AIR... black on black
          current mods.....
          3" custom exhaust from zPERFORMANCE(highflow cats and super40), SLP lid w/ k&n filter and smooth bellows, slp 85mm MAF, and diablo predator II tune, beefed up sway bars and adjustable panhard bar....its my DD

Current restored and sold projects....
          1979 10th anniversary ta
          yamaha r1 (nitrous install)

Comment

borla is bada-- but im gonna be running a 3" in, dual 2.5" out on my dodge ram with the 360 and the new muffler from flowmaster, the super 44 series
            2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
            X