rant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rant

i bought my truck from valley dodge 2 months ago, since then it has been in there 3 or 4 times, 3 times for ONE noise and one for a couple other noises, my door speakers not working(since i got it), and my tranny cooler lines leaking. they are only fixing the tranny cooler and they had to get premission to do that. they wont fix my door speaker or tweeter since its not covered under the warrenty(but they havent worked since i got it, they shoulda have fixed everything be4 they sold the truck) and they couldnt find the noise(even tho i heard it leaving) and then today i rotated the tires and find out im like 500 miles away from hittin metal on my brakes! so theres 53$ down the drain(thanks advance auto, gave me a huge deal on em, norm are 80) and i dont have alot of money to spend. so all and all

Valley Motors of New Milford - BAD DEALER!
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Was this a new truck. I take it its used. All those little things should have been brought up before the papers are signed. Every little thing has to be taken into account. When I was working At Chevy, People would have everything written up to get fixed. That sucks that they dont wanna fix the speakers.

All I can Say is, "Thats Dodge For ya."
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Valley Dodge is one of those dealers I've heard both raving reviews, and utter disgust from people who bought there. Never middle ground.

Fortunately, the speaker shouldn't be too tough to fix, although you shouldn't have to. You could always call Chrysler and let them know the story. Gaurantee they'll fix the issues.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

since it has the upgraded factory sound system the speakers are amped. so the door speaker is 220$ alone! and the tweeter is nearly 100$ but i just dont have the extra change to get em. i bought it from a dealer so i wouldnt have to put any money into it for a couple of years
        2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by 88bird5spd
          since it has the upgraded factory sound system the speakers are amped. so the door speaker is 220$ alone! and the tweeter is nearly 100$ but i just dont have the extra change to get em. i bought it from a dealer so i wouldnt have to put any money into it for a couple of years
          Yikes. That is pricey.

I would call Chrysler and let them know your story without getting upset. If you speak to them in a professional manner, they'll be more likely to help. You definitely have a case against Valley Dodge. Used or new... They are responsible for vehicles leaving the lot.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
          X