Spring Arrivals....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Arrivals....

momma and dadda were sure not happy with me taking this, but I had to!!

Family of 3 Cardinals this year in my front yard. These little guys sure look alienated at this stage!! The one looks like I shot him in the head....I guess that's their ears??

Gotta love mother nature
    Attached Files
    1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

cool pics. just dont get your scent too close to the nest... they will abandon them..

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
      cool pics. just dont get your scent too close to the nest... they will abandon them..
      I made good use of the "zoom" option for these shots!
      1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Comment

Awesome shots!

reminds me of years ago when we had a bird santuary and had to hand feed them.

Comment

Great pics. It's amazing what they turn into.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Cool close-up photos! Few days they'll be ready to get out of there, ...
            We've got some ducks who've nested in the neighbors front entryway with a nest of 13 eggs. (No photo, sorry.)
            But when I walked out to the garage the other day, I found these little guys in the garage, ...
            The grasshopper was about 1/4" long body.
            The bunny was about 3" long body.
            Too cute to pass up, ...
            Attached Files
            1) 2001 Pontiac Trans Am 10th Anniversary Firehawk
            2) 2005 Pontiac Bonneville GXP
            3) 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTII
            4) 1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
            5) 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
            6) 1993 Harley-Davidson FXSTS Softail Springer

Comment

Ohhhh, they're sooooo cute!! Well, I don't really find the grasshoper cute though

I'll keep you guys posted with pics as they grow. I have one more nest of birds (don't know what they are, grayish-brown w/ lighter bellies and bright white under their wings?) that is in the bushes where I park the T/A, and they are right at head-level! There's 4 eggs, but I'll have to take pics when they hatch. I bet that would be neat.

I have been blessed with birds this year!

Comment

Working...
              X