fitness guru's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fitness guru's

hey Iv got some supplements and trying to figure out whens the best time to take 'em. I work out in the mornin and moslty eat rite with chicken, salad, beef, and steak and rice. thanks

2 lbs of new nitro tech

2 lbs of mass tech

5 lbs of mega whey

6 lbs of 100% whey protien

2 bottles of nitro phene

2 boxes of dynodrol

2 bottles of maxteron

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

muscle tech is garbage, dont buy anything from them. I wouldn't take the nitro tech at all, the 100% whey is good enough. That nitrotech is like drinking wet chalk, try to sell it if you can. It isn't better than a good whey shake.

I drink a whey shake when I wake up, a few hours later, after the gym, and sometime at night. I take optimum nutrition gold standard whey, rocky road. It's awesome stuff dude. I usually pay 20 for a 5 pound jug. It's always on sale and it's the best whey you can buy.

Most of what you bought is a waste of money. All you need is some good whey, a SOLID DIET (Most important part, FOOD), and hard work. I take gaspari superpump250 and sizeon though.

My stack is O.N whey, sizeon, and superpump. When I train I eat like 7 meals a day. That's where you get results. The food.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Im a Health and Phys Ed Major in college (soon to graduate ) so I know what Im talking about but let me tell you that you are wasting a crapload of money. Your diet that you listed should be plenty and the only supplement I would use would be the whea protein. Your body can only process so much so you are literally peeing away your money. Protein is an extremly large molecule and takes several enzymes and lots of time to break it apart. I know it wasn't listed here on your post but anyone here on creatine or thinking of it, STOP IT. One individual I was training was using it and turned his body into a trainwreck. Creatine is not a muscle building agent, it only gives you more energy for exercise.

But the most important question is:
      A) Are you trying to bulk up? or
      B) Trying to slim down or
      C) Both

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Actually im trying to do both. I have an extra 15 pounds i need to get rid of and bulk up. should of talk to u guys before i wasted $ since it dont grow on trees!

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
        2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

what they said.

i only use two sups:

Nitrix and Muscle Milk light. at my age, the N02 stuff has other bennies as well as good pumps. i eat 5 very small high protein and fiber meals a day.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by thomas
            Actually im trying to do both. I have an extra 15 pounds i need to get rid of and bulk up. should of talk to u guys before i wasted $ since it dont grow on trees!
            Dropping the pounds as you bulk up isn't the easiest thing in the world to do. Because as you drop the weight, you gain it back from the muscle (depending how hard you work). You wouldn't happen to know your percent body fat would you?

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Originally posted by '94 White Devil
              I know it wasn't listed here on your post but anyone here on creatine or thinking of it, STOP IT. On
              Very incorrect. Creatine is PROVEN to be the best supplement ever come up with. It's found in some foods as well.

Thomas, ignore the above statement, get a creatine supplement. I don't take pure creatine anymore because I feel like I stopped responding to it. Try the Gaspari SizeOn, it's a CEE (Creatine ester ethyl). It's really good stuff, you'll feel a difference working out with creatine and not working out with it.

And protein is hard to break down, but your body can break down quite a bit. It should be able to break down about 350 grams that's eaten over a 16 hour period. For extra support in breaking it down, take an amino acid supplement.
              97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
                Very incorrect. Creatine is PROVEN to be the best supplement ever come up with. It's found in some foods as well.

Thomas, ignore the above statement, get a creatine supplement. I don't take pure creatine anymore because I feel like I stopped responding to it. Try the Gaspari SizeOn, it's a CEE (Creatine ester ethyl). It's really good stuff, you'll feel a difference working out with creatine and not working out with it.
                NO WRONG. It is all in your head. You felt the difference because your body temporaily had an energy boost.

Creatine is used in cellular respiration, specifically the creatine phosphate phase. What creatine does is provide your body with a load of ATP (energy) for activty lasting under approx. 8- 10 minutes. After that it is useless becuase you have exhausted your stores. The suppliment extends that by only a few minutes. Since creatine is synthesized in the liver, and stored in skeletal muscle, once you use your stores you are pretty much done for unless your liver is a machine that can process the crapload of creatine that you have ingested.

Creatine IS NOT A MUSCLE BUILDING AGENT. It is an energy suppliment.

Creatine is found in food yes, but an extremely low amount. Later on down the line you are very likely (after just using for a few months) to experience liver and kidney damage similar to an alcoholic. Once creatine is processed it forms creatinine. Which is a toxin that your body often rids of normally (from normal stores of it). Build up of this creates a stress placed on the organs.
                Think of your future health before you think of yourself in the mirror. I have witnessed firsthand what it did, at only 8 grams a day it was nearly fatal.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Creatine IS NOT A MUSCLE BUILDING AGENT. It is an energy suppliment.

Creatine will give u more energy while lifting so u can get the last rep up,It is a very good supplement,It will make u bigger because it fills ur muscle's up with water,But it will make u gain weight and bloat ur stomach,As far as supplements u are wasting ur money all u need is a good diet,I eat lots a Chicken,tuna,steak,fruits and veggies,and take a multy vitaminan,Or eat alot a subway,I take creatine and protien from costco($24 for 6 Ib) I take a protien shake when I wake up,High protien meals during the day,protien/creatine shake after workout,and I before I go to bed (3 shakes a day)try to take in has much as u way Im 200 pounds so I take In 200 grams of proitien,only drink light beer or Vodka(no calories) with stal light If u have to drink,And only eat fast food once a week,And dont forget to jog and do cardio,Dont over work ur muscle groups(Im 6,1 weigh 200 pounds 11% body fat have 16 1/2 inch arms (cold) and I can bench 275 8 times Ive never maxed out later
                  2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

at only 8 grams a day it was nearly fatal.[/QUOTE]

Wrong Unless u have a liver problem,or not drinking enough water
                    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

8 grams a day and almost fatal? That guy had some other issues. That's ridiculous. I would take 10 grams a day and I was fine. I was also drinking 3-4 gallons of water/day.

Creatine has been proven time and again. You can't argue the benefits of a creatine supplement.

Thomas, do some research on creatine. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbin...?page=Creatine

Bodybuilding.com has a great site with a lot of good info. It should suit all your needs. Don't let people scare you away from creatine. It's the bomb diggity.

Comment

I was also drinking 3-4 gallons of water/day.
                        Were you able to leave the bathroom for long enough to get a set in?
                        Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                        SOLD- Kinda miss it
                        94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                        SOLD- Good riddance!
                        2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrage
                          Were you able to leave the bathroom for long enough to get a set in?
                          I would pee about 20 times a day. A 1.5 hour session at the gym I'd drink about a gallon of water and pee 2-3 times while there.

Crystal clear too

Comment

I was also drinking 3-4 gallons of water/day.
                            You must be mistaken and mean 3-4 quarts. At 3-4 gallons per day you would reach water toxicity in less than 48 hours, the result is that you would die. Water taken in must be in balance with body salt - electrolytes. The body needs to maintain salt balance or risk hyponatremia with heart attack and even death. Drinking too much water dilutes the salt in your blood and tissues - and can kill you. Healthy athletes have died from drinking too much plain water and not replacing salt. Dieters should not plunge into drinking gallons of water a day in hopes of burning a few more calories. Drink an extra few glasses, yes. But a gallon is too much.

I was a bodybuilder and heavy weightlifter for many years. My peak was 248 lbs at 5'10". I don't care what any "pros" tell you, with the proper diet and workout routine there is no need for suppliments. Proper nutrition is the hardest part of the entire process and it's the one that often breaks down first. Suppliments are for those that cannot get the proper nutrition by eating the proper foods and/or doesn't have the time to eat at the proper intervals. Short of illegal substance use for gains at the expense of health, nothing will get you to your goals faster than adhering to the proper intake of nutrition.

Comment

true, it can be deadly and I had people tell me the same thing. But I know how much water I was drinking, and I didn't die. I remember one time I was at the gym filling up my water bottle again, and somebody in line behind me made a comment about how many bottles of water I drink. He said the same thing as you when I told him how much water I drink, and it did make sense, I was drinking a lot of water.

However, it's not so much how much water you drink, it's how fast you drink it. Being awake for 16 hours a day (which I'm usually up like 17-18), and consuming 3 gallons of water in that period of time, that is about 24 oz of water per hour. In other words, a 20oz aquafina bottle every hour. A healthy pair of kidneys can EASILY handle this much water.

A healthy adult can handle about 500 oz of water/day, which equates to almost 4 gallons.

The condition you talk about is out there, but it is rare, and mostly occurs in infants or people with diseases.

Comment

Working...
                              X