Hawian kempo(chuck liddels style)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawian kempo(chuck liddels style)

does any one Know about hawain kempo,Im going to sparr tonight at the pit dojo,hopefully I dont get my but kicked,I dont know what to expect,Im trying to find a new MA school,
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

If it is Mokokan, watch the legs........and expect brutal kicks. Leg strengh x 10. They use their legs as well as most use their arms.

Comment

I got the kicks but no arm skills,thats what sux about tkd,I heard they do low leg kicks,like kickboxing,well at 745 its on Ill post and tell u guys how it go's,
      2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

Comment

It was great,they wouldnt let me kick,but we boxed ,light full contact,it seems to me it's classic boxing,with kicks and elbow strikes, here's some history,I got alot to learn when it comes to boxing

http://thepit.cmasdirect.com/site/vi...poshistory.pml

I loved it ,Chucks was just there I guess I just missed him
        the dojo is very UFC hers' the dojo

http://www.homeofthepit.com/ tell me what u guy's think

Comment

I practice Virginia Kimber. I can take most of yall out.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I suggest you take up boxing and either Sambo, BJJ or Judo if you want to be well rounded. I've found that punching is far more important than kicks, plus you don't run the same risk of having your leg snatched or being blocked and having your opponent counter. Evading punches (bobbing and weaving) is extremely important as well. Blocking and parrying aren't always your best options. Besides, nothing is more satisfying than slipping right under a hook

If there's one thing which has been proven in MMA, it's the importance of grappling. If you can't grapple, you're in trouble.
            Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
            SOLD- Kinda miss it
            94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
            SOLD- Good riddance!
            2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs

I practiced LABD for years. Good to keep you on your toes.

(Los Angeles Bullet Dodging)
              Eddie
              2000 M6 Trans Am
              Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
                The Kimber .45 is the most comfortable and easy to "get used to" pistol I have ever fired. Plus, dead on accuracy. I want one...
                My DD
                2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Working...
                X